Hi, it's Nicole! I have a great passion for tech companies that are changing the world by offering solutions to consumers - a company like yours! In today's digital world, I believe that companies in the tech space have the responsibility to use their technology to improve the lives of others; be it producing valuable content, creating a safer Internet space, or designing a product that serves the needs of others. I strive to grow my career in this environment and would bring my personal zest and vigour to the table.
I am also looking for opportunities to work with/within the Chinese market. “Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will shake the world" - there is no better time than now to be a part of the Chinese market and it would be a privilege to expand my professional career beyond the borders of Singapore.
If I've piqued your interest, link me up, we can make a great team!
• Product Owner of KrisPay - the world’s first blockchain based airline loyalty digital wallet • Digital innovation and product management of the KrisPay app • Building and championing KrisPay’s product vision and strategy • Develop and maintain KrisPay’s product roadmap • UI/UX design conceptualisation • Close working relationship with development teams to ensure that the product built satisfies stakeholders’ needs • Experience working in a lean and agile environment, adopting Scrum methodology in mobile app development • Prioritisation of marketing initiatives and promotional campaigns • Drive growth and adoption of a loyalty based mobile app • UAT product testing
• Resolve advertising complications faced by clients in order to increase client's ROI • Advise on advertiser monetization strategies using data-driven insights • Consult on Facebook lead ads for advertisers integrating leads to CRM solutions • Optimize online operations and enforce new process flows to rectify problems identified through data pool • Drive UI/UX improvements by conducting product testing experiments • Manage advertiser experience standards on Facebook and Instagram ad platforms • Analyze issues surrounding user satisfaction levels of Facebook ad products • To define the black, white and grey areas of advertising content • Make informed advertising policy changes through analysis of Facebook's ad data • Identify seller-behavioral trends on Facebook Marketplace, subsequently implement new commerce policies for our e-commerce platform • Investigate issues relating to fraud, policy, and quality as it pertains to Facebook's online assets
• Involvement in nationwide campaigns for global FMCG brands • Provide strategic insights into clients' brands and products • Advise businesses with new creative strategies • Deep dive into market research, consumer insights, and purchase data
2015-05 - 2015-08
President - SMU Marketing Networking Night
• Conducted a panel discussion between global creative agencies and brands, which acted as an annual networking event for SMU's undergraduates • Corresponded extensively with external parties such as TBWA, F&N, Unilever and Banyan Tree
• Captain of HCI Tennis Team (Competitive). • Leader/Founder of Overseas Community Service Project, Boundless Out-Reach, to Hainan Island, China
Achievements: Captain (Tennis), 2012 National Inter-School Championship Silver, 2011 National Inter-School Championship Bronze, Colors Award 2012, Colors Award 2011, Leader (Boundless Out-Reach, overseas community service)
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels - Food Delivery TOUCH Community Services
Meals-on-Wheels is a meal delivery programme to meet the daily needs of the home-bound elderly of Singapore. The elderlies, who usually live alone, depend on volunteers from TOUCH Home Care's Meals-on-Wheels to deliver their daily lunch and dinner on a daily basis.
2016-1 - 2018-1
Head of Curriculum
Overseas community service program in university with the goal to transition students from the classroom to the business world. I was tasked to develop the English and Marketing curriculum to guide students towards entrepreneurship, leading creative minds with business models.
2013-1 - 2013-12
Founder of Boundless Out-Reach, a community service program that raised $10,000 SGD in funds that went into the refurbishment of a rural school in China, as well as the provision of clothes and food for the local students for a year. We also designed an English curriculum and administered English lessons. The service project was broadcasted in local news channels due to its success.
2011-1 - 2011-12
Professional Scrum Product Owner - PSPO I
Connections on Wantedly
What's a 'Wanted Score'?
Are you sure you want to send this feedback to Wantedly?