*LOOKING for SOFTWARE ENGINEER OPPORTUNITY in Europe and Japan, WORKING VISA REQUIRED*
Ting-Huan (Ting) has been working as a software engineer for over 6 years. He joined Qualcomm and TSMC, the 2 world-wide reputable companies, and did tangible contributions continuously.
[Module Lead] Being a module lead in Cost Analysis Product while working at TSMC, Ting was responsible for system design/development. Meanwhile, he was very good at boosting cross-group collaboration for co-workers from multiple departments and factories across Taiwan.
[Expertise in Data Analysis] Ting played a crucial role in the project development process. He had an outstanding data analysis ability and a great passion for exploring different characteristics of multiple dimension data, namely, wafer move history, material price data, volume manufacturing data, chemical material supplying valve on-off log, etc. All efforts being devoted to those projects benefited him to build up extensive experiences in engineering data analysis.
[Multiple Roles and Ability for Software Development] Ting started his career as a SD with a great ambition to build up well-functioning systems for various tasks he encountered with. He also aced the job as a SA. He was quite skilled at communicating with system users to mine out their real needs and prioritizing the related tasks to achieve the goals effectively. During the processes, he would also keep focusing on the essential elements and details, such as designing for reuse and lowering down operation efforts. Now, he can act as an SD-Lead and help to design thorough ways to complete the projects.
[Quick Learner] After duty rotations among different departments, Ting always keeps himself up-dated and is willing to learn new technologies, such as GWT, JBoss, Storm, Informatica, Spotfire, etc. The positive attitude and abilities being demonstrated for sure will benefit him when stepping into other interesting and challenging domains of work.
• Involved in several project and responsible for system design, core module development to mine out opportunity of saving non-necessary cost on manufacturing process, which already provides Billions benefit.
• Selected Project Experience: 1. Led and initiated a distributed computation service, which is adopted in 5 projects of department which provides high performance for volume data computing.
2. Analyzed a lot of engineering data which includes equipment process log, FAC supply data(VMB, Valve Manifold Box data), Recipe Management System data, etc. from thousands manufacturing equipment and summarized to 6 methodologies which support most of all types equipment in FAB.
3. Designed a distributed computation solution and responsible for kernel module development to analyze engineering data from Big Data, such as equipment status history, wafer manufacturing data, manufacturing recipe and material usage data, etc. This solution is adopted widely in our company to find out opportunity on cost saving.
4. Built up distribution computing service via Apache-Storm and integrated it with existed system, Informatica and Spotfire, to complete End-to-End solution.
Rich studying and implementation experience in Machine Learning, Neural Network, Image Processing, Human-Computer Interaction, etc.
• Publish: M. C. Su, T.H. Hsiao, Y. Z. Hsieh, S. C. Lin, and C. H. Chou, “A Neural-Network- based Sketch Recognition System,” in IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems in November 2012. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6473523/?reload=true
• Patent: System of mixed augmented reality and digital learning, Taiwan Patent I413034. 2013/10/21-2030/7/28, http://twpat1.tipo.gov.tw/tipotwoc/tipotwekm?!!FR^I413034
[Master Thesis] • “An Interactive Platform on Which Painting Mingles with Storytelling” This is an interactive story book. I use camera to catch the patterns drawn on white board and recognize them by neural network algorithm. Users could create different stories while drawing different patterns, therefore the users can create their own story and share with their friends.
• Selected Project Experience: “Portable Sleeping Status Detection System Based on EOG Signal.” (Jan. 2007~Jan. 2008) My team members and I designed and implemented this system to detect user’s EOG signal and input to Neural Network to recognize user's current sleeping status and received Fresh Award(新手獎) in Contest of Embedded System Design, 2007.
• Publication Accepted by National Conference on Fuzzy and Its Applications in 2007. Title: EOG Sleeping Status Detection System with Fuzzy Theorem and Neural Network Author: Mu-Chun Su, Ting-Huan Hsiao, Jia-Fong Hong, etc.
Connections on Wantedly
What's a 'Wanted Score'?
Are you sure you want to send this feedback to Wantedly?