School of Computing, Department of Computer Science National Cybersecurity R&D Laboratory (NCL)
- Built and maintained strong client relationships by monitoring service levels through regular internal and external communication, customer service and customer retention. - Attended and represented company at various conferences such as Govware, Innovfest Unbound, Blackhat Asia, Interpol to maximize new and existing customer opportunities. - Successfully planned and organized the "Capture the Flag" competition for ITE students. - Acted as a point of contact, sent proposals as per the requirements of the client by closely working with the technical team. - Managed sales for company through cold calling, training materials and brochures. - Facilitated the convening of Annual Board Meeting and prepared meeting agenda. - Prepared quarterly progress reports; demonstrating a comprehensive analysis, equipment availability and usage statistics. - Coordinated and hosted various events, and the visit of Professors and VIPs. - Established a positive and on-going relationship with incubators such as NUS Enterprise and ICE71 and Governemt agencies.
- Handled the statutory filings with relevant governmental authorities, prepared Board resolutions and maintained statutory books. - Performed necessary clerical functions including filing, scheduling for meetings, travel arrangement, calendars and mail management. - Responsible for ensuring information is delivered in a timely manner, liaised with service providers, e.g. DHL, UPS couriers.
- Took part in various stages of sales development and brand marketing with the marketing team and conducted research on the market competitiveness. - Supported the conceptualisation of new product ideas/ product enhancement and assisted in data collection for the monthly digital reports. - Involved in the execution of campaigns and communication with partners, and clients for prospective commercial ventures. - Received commendation letter for being a fast learner and excellent service provided.
• Visited site to observe and diagnose of errors, technical problems and determined proper solutions. - Provided technical assistance in the installation and operation of machines during site visit. - Handled AutoCAD programming for customer and internal department requirement. - Achieved “Grade A” for internship performance.
2011-09 - 2011-10
Medicine Dispenser Machine
● Final Year Project (FYP) ● Worked in 3-member team on the creation of medicine dispenser machine with timer, display and reminder, aiming for the elderly and disabled people. ● Responsible for modelling the machine on AutoCAD with and without references to suit the look of the show. ● Delivered the machine successfully in given timeline and achieved Grade “B+”.