1) Graduated as top 3 in the cohort for Naval Junior Officer Course.
2) Took on key appointments such as Assistant Navigation Officer and Education Officer. Took charge of different teams of navigation specialists to plan and execute sound navigational plans, as well as looking out for their welfare, benefits, training and education.
3) Assigned to South Korea for a period of time as the sole representative for the Singapore Navy to build diplomatic relationships. Participated in multilateral training, naval exercise and operations.
4) When required, served as a Naval diplomat and ambassador to several countries such as US, UK, China, Australia, Indonesia, India and Brunei.
5) Participated in several high profile military operations and exercises.
Instiinct Studio was formerly known as Yoga Instiinct, a boutique fitness studio that only offered yoga classes. Over the course of a few months, we've transformed the studio into a holistic fitness hub by renovating a room into a small gym, recruiting an in-house chiropractor, and introducing other movement and strengthed based class such as HIIT, Boot Camps and Pilates.
After the rebranding campaign, the studio saw a rise in popularity with an increase of package conversion rates. Additionally, with the added income of Chiropractic services and Personal Training, there was a substantial increase in revenue.
The biggest issue with fitness studios is that classes and personal training sessions are usually only popular during very limited peak hours. In order to maximize the beautiful space and quaint environment of the studio during off peak hours, I've introduced Instiinct Social, an open studio concept that allows for anyone to utilize the space and amenities in the studio for a nominal fee.
The idea took off and gained traction immediately, with some celebrities choosing to use the space for work or self-practice. Instiinct Social functioned not only as a community-builder, but also a sustainable source of revenue for the studio.