More than 10 years of efficient and comprehensive brands/products/companies development working experience, with strong business sense and rich hands on experience in various functions, including but not limited to brand building, marketing and business development. Able to effectively communicate with different levels, have strong analysis and execution capabilities. Based on my superior work attitude and personality, I have been appreciated by different companies in the past.
On my last 2 positions, I have successfully to assist some multinational corporation to set up their branches, also to achieve brilliant achievements in Asia and the Middle East.
Based on the innovation ideas and rice work experience, continuous to improve the thinking and skills, to create the successful work and life.
● Handle and manage the brand and marketing development for the company in Hong Kong, assist to promote the brand/products in Asia and Middle East region, direct report to the headquarter in Korea.
- Handle and manage the new brand/products development, planning and execute market strategies. - Formulating marketing programs and promotional campaigns for B2B/B2C market. - Respect and maintain the brand and company image under the policy with headquarter. - Develop brand/products/marketing materials and training collaterals. - Plan, arrange, executing and maintain different online/offline communication and sale channels, including but not limited to: (Online) company website, online shop, international trade website, Facebook fanpage, Instagram, YouTube, Weibo, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, SEM & SEO, eDM, online advertising, KOL marketing arrangement and third parties online shop/magazine promotion...etc. (Offline) exhibition, roadshow, shopping mall promotion, third parties events/ activities, magazine advertising and promotion...etc. - Arrange and execute the photographs/video design for online/offline channels. - Sourcing and follow up the display items, including but not limited to showpieces, products,posters, banners, booklets, leaflets, gifts and other marketing materials. - Plan, monitor and review the marketing budget, products pricing and distribution channels. - Manage and monitor the daily marketing operation. - Analyze, evaluate and review the customer’s behavior. - Prepare various budget and report for management.
● Mainly to support and handle the business operation for Asia and Middle East region, including but not limited to sales/marketing and operation, direct report to the regional director in Hong Kong, and CFO of headquarter in Australia.
- Handle and arrange the new products/promotion release, distribute the necessary message and marketing materials to the distributors in Asia and Middle East. - Handle and execute the internal/external’s business meetings, events, activities and exhibition. - Handle and arrange the internal/external’s products/treatment training for the branches/distributors/hotels/spa/beauty salon in Asia and Middle East region. - Arrange and execute the star beautician’s lecture tour in Asia and the Middle East region. - Follow up and prepare the display items, including but not limited to showpieces, products, posters, banners, booklets, leaflets, gifts and other marketing materials. - Video and press release collection, and issue them to the right branches/distributors/hotels/spa/beauty salon. - Arrange and execute the printing materials translation for the distributors. - Budget calculation for internal/external business meetings, events, activities and exhibition. - Branches/distributor/hotels/clients information update for company website. - Products/marketing materials sourcing, purchase and production follow up. - Projects/online orders/offline orders follow up, logistic arrangement, cost control, data consolidation and report preparation. - Respect and maintain the brand image under the policy with headquarter. - General personal/administration support for star beautician and oversea trainers. - Ad-hoc secretarial/personal support for CEO, CFO and Regional Director.
* Lead the technical team to support the daily business for the company. * Arrange the technicians’ daily attendance and working schedule. * Manage the daily logistics and goods delivery. * Handle the materials purchase. * Support for sales order follows up.
* Handle the front desk duties, including guest welcome, income phone call and mail. * Support the human resources manager for general human resources duties. * Handle the general office administration works. * Assist to organize the internal/external event. * Other support for various departments. - Obtain the Best Employee of the Year in the Company in 2002
2001-04 - 2004-03
What I'm good at
CRM Program Management
Connections on Wantedly
What's a 'Wanted Score'?
Are you sure you want to send this feedback to Wantedly?