OneDegree (“The Group”) is a new generation of InsurTechs that is reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. The Group’s mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
OneDegree Hong Kong Limited ("OneDegree Hong Kong”), a subsidiary of the Group, is among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. OneDegree Hong Kong prides itself on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services, with measurable benefits in the scale of 10x, powered by its digital platform.
Our mission is to make insurance simple, transparent, and do what it was always meant to do: Protect us from the risks that come with life, big or small.
Our name OneDegree comes from the “six degrees of separation” theory, which says that any two strangers on Earth are at most only six connections away from each other. Modern technology has narrowed that gap even further.
Leveraging on our tech capabilities, we’re making insurance more accessible and more user-friendly than ever before. We hope to be closer to our customers and change the traditional insurance model, one degree at a time.
We are looking for Data Analyst to provide the information needed to make better decisions and shape the product strategy and roadmap.
If you are data-driven and a decision maker, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
• Conducting marketing and competitor research to understand insurtech ecosystem, market, competition and user requirements in depth
• Working with the Product Team to create and track OKRs, as well as communicating the progress to stakeholders
• Identifying relevant data and information required to ensure success for existing and new products.
• Delivering on-demand data analysis and reports, as requested by the Product team, marketing, and other departments.
• Contributing to nurturing a data-centric and product-lead company culture by evangelizing product vision and thinking with designers, engineers and stakeholders
• Participating actively in product learning, ideation and innovation sessions.
• Establishing product prioritization principles that inform consistent decision making
• Creating and maintaining business intelligence reports and dashboards.
What we are looking for:
• 3+ years of experience in Product Management/Data Analysis.
• Deep understanding of data analytic tools, data integrations, and data visualization tools
• Ability to tell a persuasive story by analyzing and organizing complex data sets
• Ability to derive actionable insights from analyzing complex datasets
• Highly independent and a self-starter. Growth mindset and embrace challenges, persist in the face of setbacks, learn from feedback, and are inspired by the success of others.
• Able to work in extremely fast-paced product-led environment and adapt to changing priorities and demand
• Demonstrate curiosity and passion in learning and adopting cyber security technologies
• Detail-oriented and self-learner who can work and research independently and seek out challenging work and difficult feedback
• Fluent in English and Mandarin is preferred
• A long track record of solving real problems for real people and delivering meaningful outcomes for the business.
More about us:
• Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
• Young and energetic team
• Flat organization structure
• Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
• Medical benefits
• Work-life balance environment
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!