OneDegree (“The Group”) is a new generation of InsurTechs that is reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. The Group’s mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
OneDegree Hong Kong Limited ("OneDegree Hong Kong”), a subsidiary of the Group, is among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. OneDegree Hong Kong prides itself on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services, with measurable benefits in the scale of 10x, powered by its digital platform.
Our mission is to make insurance simple, transparent, and do what it was always meant to do: Protect us from the risks that come with life, big or small.
Our name OneDegree comes from the “six degrees of separation” theory, which says that any two strangers on Earth are at most only six connections away from each other. Modern technology has narrowed that gap even further.
Leveraging on our tech capabilities, we’re making insurance more accessible and more user-friendly than ever before. We hope to be closer to our customers and change the traditional insurance model, one degree at a time.
We are looking for an Assistant Claims Manager who support in processing insurance claims.
If you are detail-minded and self-motivated, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
• Assessing claims in compliance with company's policy and guidelines
• Handling claims enquiries and complaints via telephone and emails
• Provide the training to teammates and check reports for services monitoring
• Assists in enhancing the system and workflow to meet our customers’ need and services standards including system testing
• Assisting in ad-hoc projects as assigned
What we are looking for:
• 5+ years of experience in medical claim processing
• Customer-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong sense of responsibility with high level of integrity and trust
• Good communicate and time management skills
• Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel), Chinese word processing is necessary.
• Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
• Strong team player, willing to learn, able to work independently and under pressure
• Self-motivated, analytical and detail-minded in problem solving
*** Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Senior Claims Officer
More about us:
• Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
• Young and energetic team
• Flat organization structure
• Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
• Medical benefits
• Work-life balance environment
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!