OneDegree (“The Group”) is a new generation of InsurTechs that is reimagining the industry with design and digital innovation. The Group’s mission is to set new standards for insurance that puts customers first.
OneDegree Hong Kong Limited ("OneDegree Hong Kong”), a subsidiary of the Group, is among the first batch of virtual insurers authorized by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority to provide insurance products purely through online channels. OneDegree Hong Kong prides itself on providing breakthrough innovations in products and services, with measurable benefits in the scale of 10x, powered by its digital platform.
Our mission is to make insurance simple, transparent, and do what it was always meant to do: Protect us from the risks that come with life, big or small.
Our name OneDegree comes from the “six degrees of separation” theory, which says that any two strangers on Earth are at most only six connections away from each other. Modern technology has narrowed that gap even further.
Leveraging on our tech capabilities, we’re making insurance more accessible and more user-friendly than ever before. We hope to be closer to our customers and change the traditional insurance model, one degree at a time.
We are looking for an Assistant Customer Care Manager to support us in a fast-paced environment.
If you are attentive to details and with good problem-solving skill, come and join our team!
What you will be doing:
• Supervising a team of Customer Care Associates to provide professional advice and good customer service to customers, conduct service quality assessments to monitor service standards
• Providing training/coaching to ensure members comply with internal & external regulatory requirements and enhance service and productivity
• Ensuring complex cases are resolved effectively in line with company’s policies and procedures
• Establishing and maintaining complaint handling system to track and maintain all information relating to complaint and make appropriate follow up in according to complaint handling policy
• Reviewing customer complaints/feedback and internal workflows/procedures to identify service gaps, and recommend feasible service and system enhancement to exceed customer expectations
• Assisting Sr. Manager to oversee the operation of the customer service function and formulate improvement plan in the management, planning, organizing of the development of the customer care team
• Developing and maintaining resource forecasts to ensure adequate resources are provided for services to perform to the expectations of the customers and in alignment with the business objectives.
What we are looking for:
• At least 3 years’ solid experience in customer service management including experience in leading an Omni-Channel customer service operation
• Experience in General insurance industry and IIQE paper 1 & 2 licensed
• Experience with the customer service-related technologies and solutions, including CRM, data analytics, management reporting and presentation tools
• Experience in leading service improvement projects, business analysis and process management
• Excellent analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Customer centric, attentive to details and a self-starter
• Ability to manage own work plan and schedule to successfully meet goals with tight deadlines and minimal supervision
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
*** No selling or cold / warm calls are required
• 5 days work per week
• Weekend and public holiday shift required
More about us:
• Fast-growing insurtech startup in Hong Kong
• Young and energetic team
• Flat organization structure
• Opportunities to grow and shine!
We value our employee - let’s check out what we offer
• Medical benefits
• Work-life balance environment
To us, people are our greatest asset and we are more than happy to invest in employees! We create a healthy work atmosphere and provide you with the tools and support for doing your job successfully. With a culture of flexibility and transparency, we believe there should be no barriers, and everyone’s contributions matter.
We would like to be an ‘EMPLOYER OF CHOICE’!