Regional Customer Successes manager with 6 years of experience in Customer Management. I am accountable and responsible for design and aligning company's operational process and communication strategies: to improve operational efficiency, and driving outstanding customers satisfaction.
Do you want to help millions of young people to realize their potential?
Are you a target-driven individual with exceptional interpersonal skills and have a passion for driving new business?
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading ed-tech companies, working to make an impact on the lives of young talent around the world?
In 2020, The Intern Group was recognised as one of Europe’s top 100 ed-tech companies (HolonIQ Europe EdTech 100 – HolonIQ) and both our virtual and international programmes continue to go from strength to strength.
We connect talented individuals from across the world with high-quality internships and curate strong professional development experiences.
The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize that your potential has no limits.
We believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life every day through our vision and values.
Take a moment and pause - imagine everyone in our world realizing their potential - 8 billion people. Imagine what we could achieve! This is the world to which we aspire.
Our Global Program Advisor is responsible for providing an excellent customer experience for our participants worldwide. As our Global Program Advisor you will provide a personalised, high-touch experience; working closely with each participant to help set them up for success on both our virtual and in-person internship programs. You will be the primary point of contact for our participants during their onboarding process and your support and advice will have an impact on their overall customer experience. You will be absolutely critical in inspiring them, managing their expectations and working across our internal departments in helping to process their applications throughout the placement process with our host organisations. The role is dynamic, requires cross-platform communication, emotional intelligence and a strong eye for detail and process.
If you want to build your experience within communications & customer service whilst making a real difference in helping 1000’s of talented young people to realise their potential - this role is perfect for you!
Possible Locations: (Remote) Bangkok, Medellin, Santiago, Hong Kong, Spain, or other.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all ‘Post-Deposit’ communications and correspondence with new participants.
- Deliver regular webinars and information sessions to excite and inspire our global participants.
- Create and host global online community and digital networking events
- Content creation for key communications and messaging with all new participants.
- Manage the timely submission of all participant onboarding documentation and key program information.
- Assist participants with Resume advice and support in line with our recognised template
- Primary contact point during participant placement matching process with our global company partners.
- Manage participant processing in CRM system
- Respond in a timely fashion to all general enquiries via email and phone.
- Liaison point for the processing of program payments alongside our finance department
- First class written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Process and technology driven.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a ‘can do’ attitude
- CRM management experience
- Alignment with our Purpose and Values: People focused, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Global Leadership
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Fluency in English is a necessary requirement
- Competitive earning
- Generous global PTO policy
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Share options
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.