Dylan is the co-founder of Caprikon Education, an education technology company with operations across Asia Pacific Region, and headquartered in Hong Kong. Dylan has a strong background in technology, education, and innovation. He is a technology enthusiast and entrepreneur at heart.
He has exten...
I'm a co-founder in the Education space, our mission is to give k-12 students exposure to STEM learning so that they have the confidence to solve problems no matter what life throws at them!
Caprikon Education is a technology education provider in Hong Kong. We offer total solutions for families and schools to equip and prepare students for the future workforce.
We develop and provide innovative school packages that promote tech learning within the school environment. Our offerings enable students to explore a range of interests and develop life-long skills. Students will see and experience technology in a new light and be inspired to learn.
Explore - Students will have the opportunity to explore technology education in an engaging way, each of our courses has a recommended entry point based on our wealth of experience with schools and students with varying abilities.
Experience - Students will be delighted by the many wonderful applications of technology, which they will experience first hand. Teachers will be surprised by just how easy it is to teach emerging technology with our programmes.
Excel - Students will build expertise in a technology competency. They will have opportunities to engross themselves further and test their abilities in local, regional, and global arenas.
Follow us on FB @en.caprikoneducation
Why Caprikon Education?
- Work on exciting, dynamic ideas with room to develop your own entrepreneurial mindset, all ideas are welcome!
- Opportunities for upwards mobility across our product range and projects; find something you enjoy (or hate!) and help us make it better.
- Impact the next generation of technology talent through training and helping students develop through our amazing products.
- Support full spectrum of HR and finance functions, such as recruitment, benefits, payroll, MPF, taxation, performance appraisal, internal training, on-boarding orientation and employee relations
- Provide support to the recruitment and selection process to meet the organizational needs
- Assist in managing existing and implementing workflows for HR information and HR data management, leave records, personal files
- Review and implement HR and employee policies and guidelines in various regions according to local labour regulations to cope with business growth and market practice.
- Support day-to-day HR and Finance activities including payments and receivables
- Carry out general and office administration tasks, and any other ad hoc as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of HR and/or Finance experience (HR or Big 4 graduate programmes are a bonus!)
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and MPF regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, detail-minded, result-oriented, problem-solver and organised.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese) and English.
- Able to manage third parties including service providers, vendors and partners.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Willing to contribute in a team environment.