Dylan is the co-founder of Caprikon Education, an education technology company with operations across Asia Pacific Region, and headquartered in Hong Kong. Dylan has a strong background in technology, education, and innovation. He is a technology enthusiast and entrepreneur at heart.
He has exten...
I wish to make STEM education fun and engaging!
Caprikon Education is a technology education provider in Hong Kong. We offer total solutions for families and schools to equip and prepare students for the future workforce.
We develop and provide innovative school packages that promote tech learning within the school environment. Our offerings enable students to explore a range of interests and develop life-long skills. Students will see and experience technology in a new light and be inspired to learn.
Explore - Students will have the opportunity to explore technology education in an engaging way, each of our courses has a recommended entry point based on our wealth of experience with schools and students with varying abilities.
Experience - Students will be delighted by the many wonderful applications of technology, which they will experience first hand. Teachers will be surprised by just how easy it is to teach emerging technology with our programmes.
Excel - Students will build expertise in a technology competency. They will have opportunities to engross themselves further and test their abilities in local, regional, and global arenas.
Follow us on FB @en.caprikoneducation
- Participate in the brainstorming, planning, and overall execution of various regional and global educational events including webinars and exhibitions, in both physical and virtual formats
- Responsible for sponsorship solicitation, speaker invitation, publicity planning and participant recruitment for conferences and competitions
- Plan and manage Caprikon Education’s social media channels and website
- Produce eye-catching and engaging bi-lingual content for ATL and BTL marketing
- Review and report on event performance to strategize for leads generation and retention
- Work closely with various internal and external parties including schools, PR agencies, production houses, IT solutions providers, media partners, etc.
- Support in other ad hoc duties as required
- 3-4 years’ solid experience in leading creative marketing campaigns, preferably in education sector
- Meticulous to details, flexible, adaptive, and be a self-starter who values continuous learning and development
- Good command in written Chinese and English
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite — Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro is preferred
- Previous working experience in event sales and management is advantageous