theDesk is a co-working space situated in lively locations in Hong Kong that come with the convenience and practical resources businesses love. Easy to get to places with public transport surrounded by coffee shops, a range of local and international restaurants, bars, and other amenities.
The newsDesk brings you content you care about.
theDesk continues to expand across Hong Kong. We provide flexible private offices, meeting rooms, hot desks and event spaces to suit businesses of all sizes.
At theDesk you are part of an inclusive community. We build valuable relationships between people: our members and our neighborhood. Because together, great things happen.
More than anything, we are passionate about what we do. We care about our neighborhood. And that means we care about you.
From the first space we opened in 2016 our team has been rethinking the way collaborative work is done because collaboration doesn’t just happen.
Collaboration between people has to be cultivated, moderated, and facilitated. We are constantly looking for ways to help you to cope and overcome your business challenges and future uncertainties. That’s why we are not only exploring how people work together in a physical space, we are designing virtual collaborative practices and solutions as well. This allows you to connect and to collaborate wherever you are and anytime of the day. Helping you to grow using the collective intelligence of our community.
As the theDesk quickly expands, we’re looking for more smart, talented people to join the team. Are you ready for a great opportunity? Do you love a challenge?
Come over and have a chat with us today.
What you’ll do:
- Sales: New business focus (memberships) across an assigned portfolio of spaces.
Meet targets and deliverables.
- Approach: Nurture the optimum introduction to theDesk, its services and its
community. Tailor the right service level and placement for each client. Work with
colleagues to maximise opportunities.
- Relationships: Build and maintain relationships with key third-parties e.g. real estate
agents to secure new business opportunities.
- Team: Team player. Share a common goal.
- Stay Ahead: Be organised with your time, resources and reporting. Keep up to date
with admin and pipeline management.
- Mindset: Think differently. Add value to theDesk’s spaces and position the company
as a co-working front-runner.
What we look for:
- Sales experience - co-working or serviced office experience is advantageous. .
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Comfortable working under pressure.
- Smart, fast-learner with a broad knowledge base.