Spread-it is a micro-influencer platform that helps your brand to go viral among University Students on Instagram. With our groundbreaking technology, brands can reach their target customers with ease.
Spread- it was featured in all major media, including TVB, Singtao, HKET, etc and have performed 50+ campaigns, generating over 5 million engagements on Instagram to date.
We hope our Spreadians to earn with their own lifestyle, we respect individuals’ content creation and we hope to offer the most exciting and fun experience to our community. We envision our network can penetrate thoroughly in HK and enabling everyone to earn money as simple as just moving fingers.
We started in 2016 and since then, there are more than 10K most socially active profiles joined us as Spreadians, and more than 200+ unique brand clients are working with us, including UNIQLO, L’oreal, McDonald’s etc.
What You Will Do
* Build the data-driven vision and strategy of engagement marketing initiatives to accelerate the growth of our Spreadian acquisition, accountable for performance against KPIs
* Responsible for developing, planning, and executing on strategies to drive Spreadians engagement and improve activation, engagement & retention
* Own & manage cross-channel data-driven automated triggered lifecycle and ad hoc email campaigns end-to-end
* Conduct regular, extensive experimentation and in-depth user data analyses to facilitate rapid learning & application of any insights
* Serve as a subject matter expert in user experiences and related systems / tooling to deliver solutions & continuously improve execution
* Own project management and cross-functional campaign development workflow with partner & stakeholder teams (e.g. Product, Engineering, Data Science, Creative, Brand, Production)
* Translate business goals into accurate delivery requirements, including but not limited to: specifying required data, segmentation & targeting logic, and dynamic content requirements
* Articulate and present strategy, progress, results and data analyses / learnings effectively to stakeholders and the wider business
* Conduct industry benchmarks and competitive research to influence decision-making and planning