csl is a mobile service brand of CSL Mobile Limited. csl is a leading provider of mobile communications and holds the widest range of radio spectrum of any mobile network operator in Hong Kong. Our new 5G service comes complete with a spectacular breed of audio-visual entertainment, riding on 5G hallmarks of ultra-high speed, massive connectivity and ultra-low latency. csl’s differentiation from competitors is served by a richness of expertise, diverse partner relationships and an approach that enables customers to see the world differently. CSL Mobile Limited is a subsidiary of HKT.
Innovative, Energetic, Tech-savvy
- Provide expert knowledge support to Customer Officers and handle complex customer service enquiries
- Resolve customer enquiries on the first contact through high level analytical problem solving, decision-making and judgment, and effective communication
- Provide support to Customer Officers, handle charge dispute and escalations promptly and ensuring that the staff member develops skills to handle such situations in future
- Provide the backend support to smooth the operation
- Handle escalation cases from Retail and referral cases from head office
- Solve problems proactively and provide timely resolution to ensure minimal impact to the operation
- Actively participating in continuous improvement programs entailing changes to processes and functions
- Deliver a satisfactory hotline service through telephone and contribute to achievement of various prescribed service targets
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as requested
To succeed in this role
- F.5 or above
- A minimum of one year experience in contact centre operation
- Demonstrated technical job and business knowledge
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Intermediate to advanced skills of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Able to build and maintain productive working relationships at all levels
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency in the face of changing work requirement;
- 5-day work
- Able to work shift duty
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website: www.pccw.com.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.