Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan, we are a leading E-commerce platform allowing users to connect with the local tours from all over the world. Believing that authentic experience is the core value of “Traveling”, we have collected more than 3000 worldwide special local experiences from our processional providers and unique local experts. We are now working hard on expanding the quantity and quality of our products, with the aims to provide our travel lovers a more wonderful and unforgettable experience in KKday.
亞洲最大旅遊體驗平台 - KKday
KKday－專門提供深度旅遊體驗的線上平台，將傳統旅行社提供套裝行程的概念拆開，把行程當作零件賣，為消費者省去上不同網站找行程和訂票的困擾。從全球 53 個國家、170 個城市網羅 6,000 種深度行程和獨特旅遊體驗，例如文化藝術之旅、包車旅遊、戶外體驗等。讓您輕鬆自由搭配行程，誓要打破旅行過往只能走馬看花的枷鎖，為旅人提供更深度的旅遊體驗。
“We target to provide the best traveling experience to all travellers across Asia,”
- Ming Chen, Founder and CEO, KKday
KKday is a portal specialising in travel experiences. The platform offers more than 6,000-plus experiences from 53 cities all over the world and provides a variety of languages such as Japanese, Korean, English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Our Founder & CEO, Ming Chen, is also a travel veteran, having founded eztravel.com.tw in 2000, which was later bought by Ctrip Inc, a Chinese travel agency. In 2003, he then founded startravel.com.tw, which went public a few years later.
We have just raised $4.5 million in a Series A round which will be used to help us expand across Asia. We now have branch offices in Hong Kong and China, and we are looking to further expand our dynamic team of over 100 across Singapore, South Korea and Japan. We welcome you to join us on this exciting journey!
Your Mission: You will be our multimedia editor supporting the Marketing team at KKday.
What you'll do:
- Create graphic design and content marketing materials for online advertisement and social media platform
- Video shooting and editing
- Handle various design projects independently
- Process performance marketing data
- Work closely with local marketing team to achieve team’s KPI
What you'll need:
- Study in Design/Art/Multimedia/Marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, for example, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Strong sense in digital and social media trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, reliable and self-motivated
- Willing to learn and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Candidate with reference portfolio would be a plus
- Immediate available is preferred
What you'll enjoy:
- Flexible working hours
- Creative and fun workplace
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work experience in a multinational startup company