Business (Finance, HR etc.)
We are a recognized Fintech Unicorn & Asia’s top-ranked online broker, providing a one-stop online investing services & experience.
Registered by Hong Kong's Securities and Futures Commission (CE No. AZT137), Futu redefines online brokerage services in Hong Kong & Mainland China with our leading internet & financial technology, we continue to improve customer experience and drive industrial innovation backed by our independent technological Research & Development capabilities on the whole trading process and our creative internet operating model.
We are committed to optimizing today's securities services, by incorporating cutting-edge internet technology and design to provide investors an easy one-stop investing experience.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: Lead by example. Treat and handle problems fairly and objectively.
- Efficiency: Act as an efficient and trustworthy partner to offer more reliable products.
- Excellence: Anticipate and rapidly respond to customer needs.
- Perfection: Provide perfect services to customers. Always pay attention to details.
- Assist conduct audit planning, risk assessment, IT testing, and control evaluation
- Participate in the implementation of IT control and process to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies
- Perform periodic monitoring of IT compliance, review test results, and related remediation activities, and monitor business activities, functions, and practices to ensure compliance with local regulations and policies
- Perform data analyses through visualizations – graphs, charts, tables, dashboards and evaluate trends, patterns, anomalies, and outliers
- Liaise and collaborate with different departments to formulate, drive and implement remediation of compliance issues
- Produce reports with audit findings and recommendations, and follow-up on audit findings to ensure implementation of audit recommendations
- Provide support in special IT audit projects
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, IT, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Good knowledge of IT risk, IT general controls, IT security, IT system implementation / transformation, and related regulatory requirements
- Experience working in IT Audit / IT Risk Advisory within a Big Four will be an advantage
- Priority will be given to candidates who can commit to a full 1-year placement internship (please indicate your available internship duration in your CV)
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Able to work under pressure and work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a privilege
Click 'I'm interested!' to get in touch! (Please fill out your profile before application, empty profiles will not be considered.)