Social Strategy Hong Kong Limited (SSHK), a subsidiary company of Photoblog.hk, is a social media agency that provides a full spectrum of marketing solutions from consultancy, strategy and planning, media planning, crisis management to video production services.
We were the social media consultancy for John Tsang’s 2017 Chief Executive Election campaign. After the campaign, Social Strategy Hong Kong (SSHK) was established to cater to ever-growing business opportunities in Social Media.
SSHK strives for providing the best-fit solutions to clients based on their needs. Instead of only creating up-trend and viral posts for clients, we put huge effort on understanding the clients' business and communication objectives and tailor content to achieve success effectively.
With teams ranging from branding, crisis management, social monitoring to photo and production, we actualize the real 1-stop solution and provide a seamless service to the clients.
• Outline goals, define target audiences with appropriate social media and digital platforms to convey client’s messages
• Formulation and implementation of social media strategies with action plans
• Assist clients to identify issues and manage the social media sentiments
• Develop, manage and update social media accounts of brands
• Support daily operation of engaging and promotional content development, ad boosting and ad placements for all social media platforms
• Contribute to idea generation and execution of social media driven campaign, including but not limited to videos, social posts, AR filters, KOL employment and 3rd party platform ad placement.
• Collaborate with internal or external clients to initiate and execute campaigns and routine content
• Improve continuously by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data and insight
• Handle ad hoc projects on request basis
• Diploma or Degree or above in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media or other related discipline
• At least 1 years of relevant experience in social media and digital advertising (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
• Strong research, analytic and writing skills
• Familiar with ecology of different online forums and social platforms
• Media background is a huge plus