Collab Studio is a business consultation practice specializing in e-commerce. We help SME to attain substantial business growth online.
Collab Studio Company Limited is a Hong Kong based e-commerce startup company. We aspire to create excellent online shopping experiences to customers from Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
Our work focuses on values. We strive for excellence at every detail. We are looking for new teammates who is dedicated to deliver good results and love to see things get done in a beautiful way.
We are a small team of energetic people, who always proactively create new things, discussing new business ideas, and learn new skills. We believe that life is a continuous process of creation. And especially when you are working in dynamic business sectors like e-commerce, make sure you are a fast learner and love to take up challenges.
We do not like hierarchy. And we know that everyone has their own talent. Therefore, in our company, everyone works together regardless of job title. Junior teammates are welcome to join business strategies development meeting and they are also welcomed to take up new challenges such as leading a new business project. If you are a fully responsible person and is eager to grow quickly, our team won’t let you down.
Our team is an extremely tight-knit group, we care able each other as well as the business itself. We love our ownership and sense of belonging in this team. We always work together to help the company to translate its positive work culture into positive end results.
- Prepare full set monthly accounting summary using online accounting tools
- General accounting support (e.g. bank reconcile and payment to suppliers)
- General administrative work (e.g. online research and preparing documents)
- Operation assistance (e.g. contact suppliers and customer service)
- Proficient in Full set accounting
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS office
- Analytical, proficient in using search engine
- Quick learner, result-oriented
Location: Wong Chuk Hang
Work schedule: 5 Day work week, Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent