Established in 2011, Crossfade Creative is a media production company offering full range of creative services from concept, idea, script writing, storyboard, art direction, filming, editing, motion graphic, animation and to visual effect.
Founded by Mr. Welby Chung Wai-kuen, an international video and animation awards winner, Crossfade Creative has been co-operating with various advertising agencies and production houses in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific regions to produce a number of quality television commercials, music videos, animation, promotional videos, live visual and event/on-location video productions.
With our track record of excellence, we are out to prove ourselves as our clients' creative partner to visualize the concepts and help clients convert them into reality.
Premium Brand: McDonald / Disney / Sony / Joyce Boutique / Lane Crawford / Nokia / Audi / Mercedes-Benz / Siemens / DBS Bank / Beacon College / Coca- Cola / Tough Jean Ltd / Qeelin / Lucozade / Acuvue
Agency & Studio: TFIDM / Prizm / Centro Digital Pictures Ltd / Kinomotive / Yu+Co / October Picture / Agenda Asia / Free-D Workshop / Prime Concept Ltd / DPI HK
Entertainment & Record Label: East Asia Entertainment Ltd / Hummingbird Music / Gold Typhoon (TW)/ Bang Music / GME / Neway Star/ Freeway / Polar Bear Production / Crewplayers / Live Entertainment Ltd / Neverland Studio / J. Music Ltd / One Dollar Production Ltd / Toro Production Ltd (TW)
● Work closely with the video production team for photo retouching and video editing
● Manage different raw materials and files in an organized manner
● Provide assistance on live video production inside the studio
● Edits raw film or video footage to clean up and help create the final film or video for Music
video, TVC, commercial video, digital storytelling, live stream video and other visual media.
● Reviews raw footage to find the best clips and merges those clips into one cohesive video
that is in line with the direction of the video’s goals.
● Working closely with pre-production teammates and clients to understand their needs to add
sound effects, subtitles, graphics, coloring and improves the quality of a video for the final
● Following a script, screenplay or outline inputting sound to enhance footage, which may
include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
● 2+ years of related experience in the field.
● Proficient in different video editing software, e.g. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro,
Illustrator, After Effect, or equivalent
● Strong ability to multitask and able to withstand pressure from tight deadlines
● High adaptability, strong team work with great communication skills
Click “I’m interested” to apply! Remember to fill in your profile!
⚠️Remember to fill in your profile! Empty profile WILL NOT be considered