Glide is a consumer-focused technology startup based in Hong Kong. Our flagship product is an AI-powered data-driven mobile solution for Free Independent Travellers (FITs) to make invisible effort visible in travel planning. We envision to deliver a seamless digital experience in trip-planning with technology and design.
Our latest product - Creato (https://www.creatogether.app) is a web-based digital platform to enable content creators to monetise from audience communities. We aim to empower content creators to turn creativities into sustainable professions.
We are a small team of young millennials in Hong Kong with a strong passion in building digital products. We have built B2C & B2B products such as Glide & TADO (https://tookadayoff.com). Our supporting partners include HKU iDendron, CityU Tech300, Reactor School & HKSTP.
We are kindly looking to attract more talents to join our product development journey. Please get in touch with us if you are passionate about creator economy, innovations and technologies.
We come together to make extraordinary products with technology & design that people will love & value.
One plus one is greater than two - teamwork is our source of strength. Team synergy empowers every team member to contribute and build the foundation of our collective & continuous success.
Encouraging Honest conversations - Communication is key. We encourage honest inquiries and conversations across team members at any levels, getting things clear and keeping everyone in the loop are important steps to move forward as a team.
Close enough is not good enough - An always-learning attitude fuels our growth on both personal and team levels. We constantly strive for better excellence in product and value deliveries.
What is the role about?
It is for young talents who want to be part of a challenging yet rewarding venture. Together as a team, you will be one of the first employees working closely with the founders and will play a vital role in growing businesses and impacts.
Joining as early employees have all the benefits you’d expect – defining your role, leading an entire function, transforming the user experiences. You don’t get that at Google or Facebook. It happens only at the beginning.
What you will do? (including but not limited to)
• Front-end / back-end development of web-based & app-based applications.
• Design, architect, implementation, deployment, problem diagnosis and bug fixing of the web-application under the governance of senior developers.
• Assist in data analyses to utilise and refine algorithms that matches with consumer-oriented business logics.
• Build data components for reporting and analytics.
• Perform testing to ensure quality delivery of application, learn and being coached by senior developers via code review meetings.
• Perform any other legitimate duties.
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
• A strong passion in building something from zero to one
• Pursuing/completed Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
• Relevant experience in end-to-end product development lifecycle
• Good Command of written and spoken Cantonese and English
• A good team player with excellent communication skill is a big advantage
Why consider joining us?
• Clear scalability & potential – 700K HK has been raised in 4 months.
• Make a difference – we come together as a team for a purpose – we share a dream daring to be different and creative.
• Growth mindset – we focus on impacts & outcomes. An always learning attitude fuels our personal and collective growth.
• Competitive package & stock options – your talent and efforts will be well-compensated. You will receive a competitive package as well as generous stock options.
• Working environment with wellness and lifestyle – Pet-friendly working space; attractive corporate discount in joining multi-locational fitness centre and the nearest one is 30-second away from our office.