Branch8.com is a fast growing e-commerce technology enabler. We focus on building and enhancing e-commerce websites and systems for brands on Shopify, Magento and Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Brands such as Evisu, Francfranc, Li & Fung, GP Batteries (KEF), Clarks, Lululemon, HKBN, etc.
Our team spans across Hong Kong, Taiwan and Vietnam and we are fully remote. We have a team of 40+ and growing.
We're funded by Y Combinator, the top early stage investment fund and accelerator in the world. We have also went through accelerators and incubations, such as Appworks (top Taiwan accelerator), Kr Space (top Beijing accelerator) and Cyberport (top Hong Kong incubator).
Branch8 currently has 2 new products under development. The Product Manager will be responsible for gathering the requirements of customers, transforming the requirements into features that can tackle their pain points, and organizing them into project planning documents (including user story, flow chart, wire frame, specifications, etc.), while communicating and collaborating with engineers and designers.
Branch8 is growing and is looking to open a Singapore office. We are looking for Employee #1 and 2 in Singapore. The role(s) will be responsible for establishing the Singapore office and set strategic and sales goals. We’re looking for someone that is proactive, sales driven and holds strong leadership skills.
- Establish professional and deep relationships with Shopify, Adobe Commerce (Magento) and Salesforce Sales team as well as client prospects
- Leads account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones for 1 to 2 year period
- Draft and submit proposals to client prospects
- Assist with Project Manager to gather requirements during Sales process
- Deep understanding of customer's business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs and generating pipeline
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Engineers, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate monthly/quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Possess Information Technology related background
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of e-commerce
- Already holds existing client relationships in the e-commerce space
- Experience managing 1-2 accounts
- 15-20 minutes of online interview on personal introduction and company understanding
- 2-3 rounds of online interview to get to know the team and management