Branch8.com is a fast growing e-commerce technology enabler. We focus on building and enhancing e-commerce websites and systems for brands on Shopify, Magento and Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Brands such as Evisu, Francfranc, Li & Fung, GP Batteries (KEF), Clarks, Lululemon, HKBN, etc.
Our team spans across Hong Kong, Taiwan and Vietnam and we are fully remote. We have a team of 40+ and growing.
We're funded by Y Combinator, the top early stage investment fund and accelerator in the world. We have also went through accelerators and incubations, such as Appworks (top Taiwan accelerator), Kr Space (top Beijing accelerator) and Cyberport (top Hong Kong incubator).
Branch8 currently has 2 new products under development. The Product Manager will be responsible for gathering the requirements of customers, transforming the requirements into features that can tackle their pain points, and organizing them into project planning documents (including user story, flow chart, wire frame, specifications, etc.), while communicating and collaborating with engineers and designers.
- The execution of marketing-related tasks
- Implement online marketing campaigns including email marketing, newsletter and social media
- Strategize and write blog and event posts, answer forum questions related to products, etc.
- To assist the team in ad-hoc marketing and promotion tasks
- Provide office administration, event management and operation support
- Summarize meeting details, next steps and actions items
- Well organized, analytical and detail minded with high degree of initiative
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently but also work as a team member
- Fluent in both written & spoken English and Mandarin
- Willing to learn and ale to work under pressure
- Degree/ Associate Degree/ High Diploma in Marketing, Business Management, or related disciplines
- Fresh graduate with strong passion to work in technology field is welcomed
- 1-3 years of Project Management, Event Management and/or English Writing experience