Gusto Labs is the brandtech practice that sits at the center of Gusto Collective as the innovation consultancy into the group’s creative, technology and strategic operation system. We create high-impact experiences to connect brands and consumers with immersive technologies.
We want to bring together ‘best in class’ marketing and digital agencies with technology firms to help brands run and manage their marketing better, faster and more efficiently. Combining great storytelling with immersive digital and mobile technology, we serve 80+ clients across four locations in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and London. Funded by an initial multi-million-dollar investment from Gusto’s founder and CEO, Aaron Lau and a group of high-profile investors, we will expand its core solutions in data and consultancy, content creation and distribution, and immersive AR/VR digital technology, through a mix of acquisitions, joint ventures and start-ups in the region.
Since we are rapidly expanding our business, we are looking for more new joiners to join our team in brining excellent AR/VR ideas to our clients.
As a UI/UX Designer, you will work closely with the marketing team and design team to facilitate the creative process. You will be responsible for the UI and UX design of various digital media platforms (e.g. mobile application, website, online platform). You will create artworks, design layout, video clips and animation for promotional and marketing materials.
- Conduct user research, testing and report
- Gather and evaluate user requirements to perform wireframing, user flows and prototype development
- Design infographic and motion graphics
- Work closely with software engineer to illustrate design ideas and implement function of the product
- Conduct concept visualisation of innovative solutions for the visuals and experience direction of product
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Develop UI mockups, components and prototypes for mobile app, web or other digital forms
- Evaluate user feedback and conduct layout adjustment
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role of minimum 2 years
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Design thinking and basic visual communication skill
- Acute in local and global digital trends
- Fast learner with excellent time management and communication skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Diploma or degree holder in UI/UX or Interactive Design, Computer-Science or relevant field
Come and join us in this fast-growing XR industry!