Established in 2006, Lighthouse is a communications and events agency that prides ourselves with tailored, creative and multifaceted solutions catered to every campaign need.
“We, humans, are a social species who thrive on collaboration and connection, our DNA yearns for meaningful human interactions. With this belief, Lighthouse stages impactful events and communication campaigns that bring brands, people and value together,” Laura, the founder of Lighthouse, shared.
Primarily located in the international business hub of Hong Kong, we embrace a true global vision with cultural blend of the East and West - anything is possible in this happening region and we are proud to be established in this territory.
With an international affiliation network that covers Greater China, Southeast Asia and Europe, we adopt a truly global vision, localising our strategies and putting them into practice.
In 2018, we have been awarded the ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System certification, demonstrating our dedication in delivering quality events with execution excellence.
Every brand has a unique and profound story to tell, at Lighthouse, we are passionate about putting our heart to what we do best, and we share our client's vision with all our heart.
Tired of the same routine every day? Are you ready to go beyond your limit?
Event business faces challenges everyday, while expanding one’s horizon and releasing true potentials of every team member.
• Employee-Friendly workplace culture
• A career fostering creativity and personal growth
• Exposure and diversity with cross-sector renowned clients
• Highly motivated quality team thriving to amaze
What are we looking for?
Senior Marketing Executive/ Consultant
• Event/ PR experience with profound skills in communication and client liaison
• Experience in managing physical/ hybrid/ virtual events from scratch to execution
• Multi-tasker who thrives under high-pressure situation
• Optimistic and goal-oriented problem-solver
Come join our dynamic and passionate team to build multifaceted award-winning projects for clients and gain the utmost satisfaction!