Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Employ more talent
Our subsidiary company is looking for a high calibre to join with our Company.
• Provide a full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to Director in both business activities and personal matter
• Manage and organize daily schedules and business appointment;
• High level secretarial assistance, including typing of documents, emails and reports, photocopying, printing and binding
• Providing administrative support including sorting incoming correspondence, reconciliation and processing of monthly statements, and arranging internal and external meetings and functions when required
• Arranging domestic and international travel bookings (including flights, hotel, restaurant and car arrangement)
• Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times
• Ability to multi-task and work with strict deadlines, under high-pressure situations, and remain calm in stressful situations; ability to prioritize and adjust with change
• Keen attention to detail, be highly organized, and have strong follow-up
• Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
• Proactive, dependable and have ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• 2－3 years proven previous experience as an Executive Assistant in a similar environment, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply and suitable candidate will be hired as junior assistant.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Mandarin, Cantonese and English fluency, both written and verbal, required; Native Mandarin Speaker is highly preferred.
• Fresh graduate is highly preferred
• Must be willing to provide assistance evenings and weekends as necessary
• Must be willing to work overtime and stand by anytime