Hi, nice to meet you! It's Vanessa, HR Generalist in APAC. Feel free to reach out if you have any queries about Accedo and the team! ; )
Accedo develops applications and full stack solutions for the Television, Broadcast and Streaming industry for the world's leading video service providers, providing a range of exciting challenges for our Engineering, Design, QA and Solution Teams. We offer a portfolio of experience-centric video solutions that enable our customers to monetise video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations and to compete better.
Accedo's mission is "transforming the video experience" so that everyone will enjoy a video experience transformed by Accedo.
- We provide B2B software solutions for every device on a global scale;
- Innovation and product-driven solutions solve video experience transformation challenges;
- We have a local approach to the largest customers, and we invest to expand our global market to smaller customers;
- We believe in diversity and in Aspiration, Courage and Trust;
- The ultimate result of our work is turning tv viewers into video lovers.
Accedo's Graduate Trainee (Quality Assurance Engineer) Program is to develop and foster the potential fresh graduate to explore a career path in software quality assurance. During the on-the-job training, you'll be working closely with our senior team members on applications for world famous brands from idea stage through to market launch.
What You Will be Doing:
- Conduct testing systematically against various aspects of applications. Capture descriptive procedures in order to reproduce reported defects. Report and keep track of defects in the defect tracking system. Keep up with various statuses of identified defects throughout the defect life cycle;
- Work closely with various members in project teams to obtain a thorough understanding in application features as well as device capabilities and constraints;
- Designing, developing and executing test plans, cases and scripts to ensure that products of exceptional quality are delivered, aligned with business objectives on various platforms such as mobile, tablet, web, TV, STB and game console;
- Conduct regular quality assurance routines to ensure application quality is maintained throughout projects;
- Provide appropriate planning and execution in regression testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful application deployment;
- Opportunity to work on test automation with different levels, for mobile, smart TV as well as server side;
- Defining, developing and deploying project quality assurance initiatives throughout entire project life cycle, including current and future project development, enhancements or maintenance of existing projects;
- Collaborate in a cross-function delivery team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed during the delivery process;
- Provide input to the QAE Lead/QAE Manager for all QAE related activities and dependencies.
Who is our Right Fit:
Recent university graduates from in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline with less than 1 year’s work experience and possess the following qualities:
- Basic knowledge of software development, implementation lifecycle and hands-on programming experience;
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and a good team player;
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in field of software development;
- Good team spirit with ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented and quality-focused;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.