Hi, Vanessa here! I'm the HR Generalist, APAC based in Hong Kong office. Nice to meet you and feel free to reach out if you have any queries about Accedo or the team! ; )
Accedo develops applications and full stack solutions for the Television, Broadcast and Streaming industry for the world's leading video service providers, providing a range of exciting challenges for our Engineering, Design, QA and Solution Teams. We offer a portfolio of experience-centric video solutions that enable our customers to monetise video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations and to compete better.
Accedo's mission is "transforming the video experience" so that everyone will enjoy a video experience transformed by Accedo.
- We provide B2B software solutions for every device on a global scale;
- Innovation and product-driven solutions solve video experience transformation challenges;
- We have a local approach to the largest customers, and we invest to expand our global market to smaller customers;
- We believe in diversity and in Aspiration, Courage and Trust;
- The ultimate result of our work is turning tv viewers into video lovers.
No one day will be the same, we will look at different technologies, programming languages, architectures and frameworks. As a small team we need to be able to adapt quickly, remain ultra flexible, learn as we go, show initiative and thrive on change!
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for investigating the technical feasibility of new Solution ideas and creating Proof of Concepts for demonstrations to clients. You will be a contributor to the Sales team, ensuring that they are prepared with working demos and relevant subject matter information.
What we need from you:
- Proficient knowledge of web architecture concepts including HTTP & REST and experience of Design and Architectural patterns and know when to apply them;
- Solid experience in React / Preact required, and knowledge of Node.js, webpack, Babel and build process;
- Experience with a few core AWS services e.g. S3, EC2, Lambda;
- Experience with continuous integration and/or automated testing frameworks;
- Experience contributing to technical discussions and providing solid opinions/rationale for your decisions;
- Strong communication skills, not afraid to ask for help and bounce ideas off peers;
- A strong problem solver with out of the box thinking, you will be self-motivated to find answers.
The highly desirable list:
- Knowledge of GraphQL and some popular frameworks e.g. Apollo;
- Swift and/or Kotlin experience;
- AWS Developer or Solutions Architect Certification.