Medmind Technology is an award-winning healthcare technology startup incubated by Hong Kong Science Park. We are dedicated to developing innovative products to promote healthy ageing, intergeneration bonding and interactive training.
Our mission is to provide an innovative and engaging experience for assessing, monitoring and intervening for diseases, with focus on dementia and other mental health disorders. We aim to create a socially-inclusive city with less stigma, better disease awareness, early detection and timely treatment.
We developed an interactive cognitive training, monitoring, and gaming platform, NeuroGym. It is elderly-friendly and based on local cultures, e.g. Mahjong, calligraphy and daily life scenarios, aiming at active and continuous engagement, and personalised training for the elderly.
- Proactively leads and manages the R&D team ( frontend mobile games and backend web portal), including work planning and delegation, process improvement, career mentoring, leadership guidance and performance management.
- Provides leadership and vision to engineers developing tools and processes to improve continuous deployment and developer efficiency.
- Manage other internal teams (Product, QA, Design) and work with the business team to deliver software and systems efficiently and to a high quality.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance, Prepare project requirements and specification with clients
- Guides teams in developing effective processes and best practices.
- Works with other developers to facilitate knowledge transfer and conduct code reviews, participates in pair programming; participates in technical design reviews
- Works with users to resolve technical issues and to provide implementation support.
- Leads on decision making and use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Contributes to the development of company objectives and principles.
- Entrepreneur spirit with leadership and organizational abilities
- Passionate attitude, teamwork, self-motivation and empathy is needed
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Knowledge and experience of Unity(C#)
- Familiar with data analytics and machine learning
- Knowledge and experience in React, or other backend languages and frameworks may also be considered
- Knowledge of object oriented design, design pattern, RESTful API design, data structure, algorithm
- BSc or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Multimedia or related disciplines; Research experience will be a plus
- Experience in agile development, test driven development, containers is a plus
Benefits We Offer:
- Equity Negotiable
- Stay in Innocell (discounted accommodation in Science Park)
- Bank holidays & birthday, performance-based extra leaves
- Young team with energetic working atmosphere