theOrigo is an award-winning and fast-growing digital agency that offers innovative and flexible solutions for reputable clients and brands like Pacific Coffee, Nissin foods, CLP, Oxfam, AXA, and BOC Life.
We combine design thinking, big data, AI and analytics as our evidence-based marketing solutions.
We work with great clients, create meaningful projects and win renowned local and international awards, such as:
4-time Gold Award in Best .HK Website Award
3-time WebAward Outstanding Website Developer
IMA Top Ten Agency of the Year
W3 Award Best in Show Award
And hundreds of awards for various client projects
We deliver user experience design and tailored web and mobile solutions built on our proprietary content management and UX framework. Our 14-year experience and technology give clients strategic insight and reliable systems they need to achieve larger influence, higher profit and greater brand recognition.
Design Impactful Digital Solutions
Come join our award-winning team in this fun workplace – where everyone is encouraged to learn and grow. We overcome challenges together. We win together!
- Provide excellent art direction and mentorship to Designers
- Attend internal kick-off meetings, oversee project work, propose ideas to address the requirements
- Collaborate with internal clients, such as project management, development team to ensure the results of the projects
- Ensure that creative work is compelling and consistent
- Able to present design concepts, rationales and deliverables to both internal and external clients
- Build Design System, including the principles, reusable components and style guide
- Assist Art Director to manage team of Designers to deliver creative and leading trend concepts
- Support innovation, leveraging technology to work smarter
- Oversee UX research processes
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Web Design, Interactive Media or equivalent discipline
- Significant knowledge and outstanding experiences in website and mobile app design with a demonstrated portfolio
- A good understanding of UX principles, and preferably with experience in conducting UX research such as user interview, workshops and usability test
- Experience in implementing Design Thinking projects is an advantage
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to lead and coach
- Strategic problem solving skills and detail-minded
- Fluency of relevant industry tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Applicants with less experiences will be considered as Senior UI/UX Designer