At Nanoleaf, we create smart home products that take ordinary experiences and make them extraordinary. We do this by rethinking what is possible, and creating products that can help to improve the way we experience our everyday lives.
We’re made up of a team of passionate and motivated individuals who want to make an impact in the world, and through always designing with the customers’ needs in mind.
We want to be sustainable in the products we make and as a business.
Rethink What’s Possible.
Create affordable products to maximize impact.
- 2 years related experience
- Working closely with our JAPAC and global marketing teams to support sales efforts in Australia and New Zealand
- Generating assets for print and digital mediums with deliverables including social media content, email marketing, pitch decks, ad copywriting, signage, product mockups for B2B & B2C clients and other branding communication materials
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and bringing ideas to life from concept to execution
- Ensuring brand consistency across all materials
- Knowledge of photoshop, illustrator and video editing
- Maintaining the company's organization of visual assets on social media channels