Social Strategy Hong Kong Limited (SSHK), a subsidiary company of Photoblog.hk, is a social media agency that provides a full spectrum of marketing solutions from consultancy, strategy and planning, media planning, crisis management to video production services.
We were the social media consultancy for John Tsang’s 2017 Chief Executive Election campaign. After the campaign, Social Strategy Hong Kong (SSHK) was established to cater to ever-growing business opportunities in Social Media.
SSHK strives for providing the best-fit solutions to clients based on their needs. Instead of only creating up-trend and viral posts for clients, we put huge effort on understanding the clients' business and communication objectives and tailor content to achieve success effectively.
With teams ranging from branding, crisis management, social monitoring to photo and production, we actualize the real 1-stop solution and provide a seamless service to the clients.
· Outline goals, define target audiences with appropriate social media and digital platforms to convey client’s messages
· Formulation and implementation of sales/marketing strategies with action plans
· Assist clients to identify issues, trends and opportunities to create viral content
· Develop, manage and update social media accounts of brands
· Support and take initiative on daily operation of engaging and promotional content development, ad boosting and ad placements for all social media platforms
· Contribute to idea generation and execution of social media driven campaign, including but not limited to videos, social posts, AR filters, KOL employment and 3rd party platform ad placement.
· Occasionally involve in GDN and SEM advertising campaigns
· Collaborate with internal or external clients to initiate and execute campaigns and routine content
· Improve continuously by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data and insight
· Handle ad hoc projects if needed
· Degree or above in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media or other related discipline
· 2-4 years of relevant experience in social media and digital advertising
· Strong research, analytic and writing skills
· Knowledge on Facebook Ad Manager
· Knowledge in other ad management systems is a plus.
· Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
· Experience in digital marketing agency or in-house marketing would be advantageous
· Candidate with less experience will be considered as Social Media Specialist
👉Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️empty profile will not be considered