Talent Acquisition @ MoneySmart Group
MoneySmart Group is South East Asia's leading personal finance portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance, and credit cards.
You have life goals to meet and want to get ahead. It could be about choosing the right credit card for your needs, selecting the right mortgage plan for your first home or managing a savings plan for successful retirement. You have tons of decisions to make, but time, money and energy are limited resources. On top of that, there are so many banks out there trying to sell you their products. How then do you make sense of the flood and complexity of information without feeling like you’re getting screwed over?
At MoneySmart, we’ve made it our mission to simplify your personal finance decisions. As everyday consumers ourselves, we understand your expectations, hopes and concerns and we've built MoneySmart.sg in Singapore and DuitPintar.com in Indonesia as the go-to, all-in-one portals for personal finance.
We work together with you to help make your life goals happen. So whether you’re budgeting your first pay check, crossing out something from the ultimate travel bucket list, saving for that dream wedding, becoming a new homeowner or planning for retirement, you can be assured of making a smart choice – all for free in one place.
From everyday decisions like choosing the best credit card to big decisions like buying a home, we show you what’s out there, recommend what’s best for you and help you to apply. Be informed and inspired about how to best earn, spend and grow your money to achieve your goals in life.
MoneySmart Group is HIRING and we're looking for talented people like you!
MoneySmart, founded in 2009, was created with the aim to help consumers achieve their life goals by empowering people to make smarter financial decisions. Our aggregate platform provides product comparisons, financial news and tips to help consumers make informed financial choices.
MoneySmart Hong Kong launched in 2018 and is now an office with 25 employees committed towards helping local consumers make better financial choices. MoneySmart is present in 3 markets across Asia - Singapore, Hong Kong & Taiwan.
We understand that the way to expand and continue on this journey starts with attracting and retaining the right talent and committing to Learning and Development for all employees.
Have a look at careers at MoneySmart and come and join our family!
Our values are an integral part of defining the culture we’re trying to create and how we want people to behave and work with each other. Our 4 culture values are:
- Be a Positive Team Player
- Take Ownership
- Bias for Action
- Take Charge of your Professional Development
Your mission is to assist in the service of our banking clients. The core responsibility is to provide comprehensive client account support to the Banking team. This person will also be working closely with the marketing team and operations team to ensure client satisfaction and on-time delivery of materials and build client trust through dedicated and professional interactions and must display a high level of project ownership, demonstrable experience assisting and coordinating the efforts of others.
- Assist Account Management Team (Banking Team) on operations such as internal system management, invoicing management, support team operations as well as other administrative duties
- Regular communications with internal teams and departments, collect and consolidate team requirements accordingly
- Execute and proofread the back-end setting of the content displayed on MoneySmart listing
- Manage and track key account documents
- Manage document access to ensure information flows efficiently and effectively across wilder project team
- Staying current on company products and services
- At least 1 year in the online/digital industry. E.g. working similar startups, handling finance clients, media agency experience in helping clients meet their objectives
- Good command in English both writing and speaking
- Strong computer skill, MS Excel in particular
- Good understanding of digital marketing, marketing funnel, and content marketing
- BA / BS degree
- Be a positive team player
- Take Ownership
- Bias for Action
- Take charge of your professional growth