theDesk is a co-working space situated in lively locations in Hong Kong that come with the convenience and practical resources businesses love. Easy to get to places with public transport surrounded by coffee shops, a range of local and international restaurants, bars, and other amenities.
The newsDesk brings you content you care about.
theDesk continues to expand across Hong Kong. We provide flexible private offices, meeting rooms, hot desks and event spaces to suit businesses of all sizes.
At theDesk you are part of an inclusive community. We build valuable relationships between people: our members and our neighborhood. Because together, great things happen.
More than anything, we are passionate about what we do. We care about our neighborhood. And that means we care about you.
From the first space we opened in 2016 our team has been rethinking the way collaborative work is done because collaboration doesn’t just happen.
Collaboration between people has to be cultivated, moderated, and facilitated. We are constantly looking for ways to help you to cope and overcome your business challenges and future uncertainties. That’s why we are not only exploring how people work together in a physical space, we are designing virtual collaborative practices and solutions as well. This allows you to connect and to collaborate wherever you are and anytime of the day. Helping you to grow using the collective intelligence of our community.
As the theDesk quickly expands, we’re looking for more smart, talented people to join the team. Are you ready for a great opportunity? Do you love a challenge?
Come over and have a chat with us today.
👉What you’ll do:
- Ownership: Execute the group content strategy (offline and online) across branding, content, digital and social media channels to drive brand awareness
and customer acquisition.
- Copywriting and Content Management: Create, deliver and promote frequent insightful thematic content, to engage multiple audiences, through a variety of mediums. Control a group-level content calendar.
- Digital: Lead a digital marketing executive in aligning relevant content and outputs with digital channels. Drive customer acquisition and adoption of new products and services.
- Social Media: Oversee social media in line with content strategy. Deploy resources to leverage social media to articulate group, location and community-based achievements.
- PR and Earned Media: Support the widening of theDesk’s reach, coverage and conversations.
- Management: Good leadership and communication skills. One direct report.
- Stay Ahead: Be organised in time, resources and reporting. Budget management and spend reporting.
- Insight: Acquire and demonstrate insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
👉What we look for:
- 3-5 years’ of marketing experience.
- Excellent content-writing and editorial skills (English and Chinese).
- Insightful and knowledgeable about future trends.
👉Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️empty profile will not be considered