theDesk is a co-working space situated in lively locations in Hong Kong that come with the convenience and practical resources businesses love. Easy to get to places with public transport surrounded by coffee shops, a range of local and international restaurants, bars, and other amenities.
The newsDesk brings you content you care about.
theDesk continues to expand across Hong Kong. We provide flexible private offices, meeting rooms, hot desks and event spaces to suit businesses of all sizes.
At theDesk you are part of an inclusive community. We build valuable relationships between people: our members and our neighborhood. Because together, great things happen.
More than anything, we are passionate about what we do. We care about our neighborhood. And that means we care about you.
From the first space we opened in 2016 our team has been rethinking the way collaborative work is done because collaboration doesn’t just happen.
Collaboration between people has to be cultivated, moderated, and facilitated. We are constantly looking for ways to help you to cope and overcome your business challenges and future uncertainties. That’s why we are not only exploring how people work together in a physical space, we are designing virtual collaborative practices and solutions as well. This allows you to connect and to collaborate wherever you are and anytime of the day. Helping you to grow using the collective intelligence of our community.
As the theDesk quickly expands, we’re looking for more smart, talented people to join the team. Are you ready for a great opportunity? Do you love a challenge?
Come over and have a chat with us today.
What you’ll do:
- Strategy: Assist in the formulation and execution of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with audiences to drive customer acquisition across a range of products and services.
- Digital Assets: Support enhancement and user experience for all theDesk’s digital assets.
- SEO: Maintain status quo and be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword,
image optimization etc.) for product and service extensions and updates.
- SEM: Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. in line with strategic direction and campaign-based requirements.
- Social Media: Execute and monitor campaign activity across social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.).
- Content and Campaigns: Work in parallel with the content marketing manager. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- CRM, Database Management: Optimise CRM systems and databases to tailor to different audiences.
- Measuring Performance: Provide data analytics and reporting across all campaign areas.
- Insight: Acquire and demonstrate insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
What we look for:
- Fluency in English, Chinese.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C/B2B social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Sound knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
👉Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️empty profile will not be considered