Brandnographer™ is a vivid insight consultancy that specializes in consumer insight, user experience and innovation. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our team own the largest ethnographers network across APAC region.
We believe in the power of ethnography. Our Brandnographers keep digging in the field to discover subtle behavior cue and eventually yield fruitful business opportunities.
We are looking for a full-stack developer who can handle frontend and backend development of a mobile application.
The right candidate should be comfortable with both the application coding and UI creation based on design and UX team specifications.
- Participate in product development, especially in design and implementation
- Develop and formulate development stage of mobile app and website
- Communicate with business development team and suggest development plans
- Application and website debugging
- Implementations of the frontend and backend system
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience in app/web developments (iOS and Android) for at least 1 year
- Frontend and backend development experience
- Frontend: knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS, Knowledge in jQuery bootstrap is an advantage
- Backend: PHP, MySQL or others related
- Knowledge of system development life cycle
- Able to work under pressure
It'd be nice if you also have:
- Work experience in an early stage high-performing startup and cross-functional team culture
- Experience across Web Design and Mobile Applications, ideally coding experience
- The ability to prepare engaging pitch decks for investors and understand how to manage investor relations
- Experienced in joining a Student Organisation (e.g AIESIC)
Jumping onboard to this adventure, you'll find us:
- A fast-paced, high-energy environment, which values proactivity and autonomy a lot. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
- A place that encourages personal growth and development;
Click want to visit if you are interested!