We’re a team of enthusiastic drinkers with a passion for great quality brews. Our ethos can be easily defined with a quick sweep of the breweries we represent. We’re adamant that it wouldn’t be fair to sell what we don’t enjoy, as such, tasting sessions for potential products are done with the entire team. We search the world for small-batch, artisanal beverages that we then bring into Hong Kong.
Our current portfolio boasts craft beers and ciders from Japan, France, Australia and the United Kingdom. We also like to engage with the creative community and local businesses in our city through unique events and quirky collaborations
We seek a highly organized, self-motivated and outgoing individual to serve as sales manager for our portfolio of clients and prospects. We are one of the largest importers, distributors, and retailers of craft beers, ciders and spirits in Hong Kong with over 200 restaurant, bar, hotel, supermarket, private club accounts. The ideal candidate is someone who shares our enthusiasm and passion for craft beers and has experience growing a small business.
- Maintaining relationships with existing major accounts and handling sales to these accounts
- Developing new accounts and generating leads by networking and staying abreast of new openings and opportunities for our portfolio of products
- Overseeing day to day management of the sales team
- Holding weekly meetings with sales team and operations manager
- Working with the company’s Directors and General Manager to develop growth strategies
- Support marketing activations and sales management onsite when necessary
- University graduate and a minimum of 2 years work experience in a managerial role
- Knowledge of or desire to learn about craft beer and spirits
- Experience working in F&B in Hong Kong a plus
- Ability to speak and write in Cantonese and/or Mandarin a plus
- Proficiency using Xero accounting software a plus
- Proficiency using social media a plus