The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
In 2019 The DO opened a regional office in Hong Kong to empower talented individuals and organizations across Asia to lead in a purposeful economy and use business, entrepreneurship, and innovation as a force for good.
We don’t believe in simply reacting to change; we believe in leading it.
We help you be part of the solution. Not just because it’s good for the world. Because it’s good for business.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO Asia, in collaboration with a major player in Hong Kong’s social work sector, is running a multi-year program to empower social workers to become effective intrapreneurs and lead innovative change within their organizations.
In this role, you will work closely with other The DO program team members, the funding partner as well as program participants to support all aspects of program administration and coordination.
You will own…
- Program planning and coordination, including setup of calendar, scheduling, etc.
- Program administration, incl. progress tracking and reporting, documentation and input gathering
- Delivery & technical support of online program components
- Coordination of application and selection process, including scheduling of information sessions, interviews and committee meetings.
- Participant engagement and support with progress and needs assessment
- Curriculum design, presentations and material production
- This is an exciting opportunity to help make a dent in Hong Kong’s social and educational sectors!
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A project manager and administrator, able to work towards defined deliverables and outcomes
- An excellent organizer with an eye for detail
- A good communicator, able to ensure alignment between different team members and keep a smooth communication flow
- Responsible, proactive and attuned to the needs and requirements your team, the funding partner and participants
And will likely have:
-Experience in supporting complex programs with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in Cantonese (speaking and writing, native-level)
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
Ideally you might also have:
- Managed recruiting and selection processes
- A good understanding of Hong Kong’s social issues and current trends
- Familiarity with the tracking and reporting standards in the social impact/NGO space
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
This is what you can expect…
- In the first month, you will have understood the core program components, stakeholders and tasks and started to support the team.
- After two months, you will taken over the program calendar and overall administration, manage progress tracking and reporting, lead regular update meetings with the funding partner and document curricula and session plans.
- After four months, you will have detailed understanding of al program aspects, including deliverables and outcomes, and will be able to support a smooth program implementation as well as manage direct interaction with program participants.