Talent Acquisition @ MoneySmart Group
MoneySmart Group is South East Asia's leading personal finance portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance, and credit cards.
You have life goals to meet and want to get ahead. It could be about choosing the right credit card for your needs, selecting the right mortgage plan for your first home or managing a savings plan for successful retirement. You have tons of decisions to make, but time, money and energy are limited resources. On top of that, there are so many banks out there trying to sell you their products. How then do you make sense of the flood and complexity of information without feeling like you’re getting screwed over?
At MoneySmart, we’ve made it our mission to simplify your personal finance decisions. As everyday consumers ourselves, we understand your expectations, hopes and concerns and we've built MoneySmart.sg in Singapore and DuitPintar.com in Indonesia as the go-to, all-in-one portals for personal finance.
We work together with you to help make your life goals happen. So whether you’re budgeting your first pay check, crossing out something from the ultimate travel bucket list, saving for that dream wedding, becoming a new homeowner or planning for retirement, you can be assured of making a smart choice – all for free in one place.
From everyday decisions like choosing the best credit card to big decisions like buying a home, we show you what’s out there, recommend what’s best for you and help you to apply. Be informed and inspired about how to best earn, spend and grow your money to achieve your goals in life.
MoneySmart Group is HIRING and we're looking for talented people like you!
MoneySmart, founded in 2009, was created with the aim to help consumers achieve their life goals by empowering people to make smarter financial decisions. Our aggregate platform provides product comparisons, financial news and tips to help consumers make informed financial choices.
MoneySmart Hong Kong launched in 2018 and is now an office with 25 employees committed towards helping local consumers make better financial choices. MoneySmart is present in 3 markets across Asia - Singapore, Hong Kong & Taiwan.
We understand that the way to expand and continue on this journey starts with attracting and retaining the right talent and committing to Learning and Development for all employees.
Have a look at careers at MoneySmart and come and join our family!
Our values are an integral part of defining the culture we’re trying to create and how we want people to behave and work with each other. Our 4 culture values are:
- Be a Positive Team Player
- Take Ownership
- Bias for Action
- Take Charge of your Professional Development
We are growing and we’re looking for talents to come onboard our Commercial team as an Account Executive, based in Hong Kong.
What we offer:
- A wide breadth of knowledge to gain in the finance and digital marketing sector
- International exposure with the different institution and agencies
- Exciting career development opportunities with bi-annual performance review
Your mission is to increase MoneySmart’s brand and revenue growth by creating unique business solutions for our clients and seeking partnership opportunities. As an Account Executive, you will be managing key accounts and exploring new partnership opportunities; championing MoneySmart as an effective media partner while acting in the best interest of MoneySmart and the client.
- Maintain and build relationships with key banking, online brokerage and business partners.
- Work with Marketing Team to develop and execute digital campaigns to drive business
- Ensure campaign goals are met and draw key insights to create reports for clients
- Execute logistical requirements for campaigns: Onboarding partners and media campaigns, Drafting agreements, Purchasing of vouchers, Sending invoices
- Ensure product information and ratings are up to date, accurate, and standardized
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to collect data and/or market research
- At least 1 year in the online/digital industry. E.g. working similar startups, handling finance clients, media agency experience in helping clients meet their objectives
- Strong B2B or B2C account management experience
- Good understanding of digital marketing, marketing funnel, and content marketing
- Good command in Cantonese and English both writing and speaking
- Experience in online brokerages, investment products and mortgage products will be a great advantage
- BA / BS degree
The following skills will be helpful and necessary for this role:
- Analytical and diagnosis
- Listening and inquiry skills
- Negotiation and persuasion
- Project management
- People management and relations
- Sales and Presentation skills
1. Be a positive team player
2. Take Ownership
3. Bias for Action
4. Take Charge of your Professional Development