Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ThreeSixty Group owns more than 20 brands and continues to grow through in-house brand development, acquisition, and licensing partnerships. Our signature brands include the iconic FAO Schwarz, Sharper Image, and Vornado. We create immersive retail experiences and deliver that globally through retail franchise and distribution partnerships. Our brands and products are sold in over 70,000 retail doors across the world. ThreeSixty Group was founded in the U.S., today we have over 450 employees worldwide with offices in California, New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Ningbo.
We believe that collaboration breeds great ideas. We support an environment where everyone can share their different experiences and perspectives. We have a diverse team which makes ThreeSixty Group a more interesting and innovative place. We strive every day to make ThreeSixty Group a fun, friendly and inclusive place to work.
We believe in
• Start-up speed and high energy
• Entrepreneurial and winning culture
• Creative, dynamic, welcoming, hardworking and fun working environment
• Empowering people and developing a culture from doers to drivers
• From impossible to inevitable
We even designed our 22,000 sqft Hong Kong office to put our people first. A home away from home, our well-equipped kitchen and city skyline communal spaces inspires creativity and encourages togetherness – so much that it has won two international office design awards!
Why you will love us
• Endless development opportunities
• Ability to shape, create and build
• Transparency of direction, vision and strategy of the company
• A competitive salary
• An attractive bonus scheme
• Social and health coverage
• A mini UN with a team of over 15 nationalities
• Global exposure and potential to travel to support the company’s international growth
• Fun products to play with … really it is part of the job!
How you’ll contribute,
• Lead and manage a small team of Client Specialist ensuring excellent customer service, and shipments are fulfilled and delivered on time and the follow up day-today communications (internally & externally)
• Manage and update the customer information and requirements database with your team
• Manage customer orders ensuring all details are correct and aligned and work with customers on ETDs, shipment plans, and other details
• Collect customer orders and requirements and share with internal teams to reserve inventory, determine delivery dates and shipment plans
• Provide timely and accurate customer demand to planning and purchasing team to place order to factories.
• Work with internal teams to provide factory cost and additional internal cost to sales team to determine customer selling price
• Support on processing any customer product complaints
• Supply customer with information on products, additional costs, samples, requirements, artwork, etc. from info collected internally
• Manage and improve the current processes and workflows, ensuring best practices are adopted
• Coach and upgrade the capabilities based on needs of the team
Who you are
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain would be a plus
• Minimum 6 years client service or account service experience with team
• Have an understanding of Supply Chain and order fulfillment mechanics would be a
• Fluency in English and Chinese
• Good communication skills for both internal and external stakeholders
• Very organized and detail-oriented in project/account management
• Not afraid to speak your mind and to offer suggestions
As a family member of the ThreeSixty Group, you will make an impact and directly contribute to creating a world-class company. Are you ready to unleash your potential? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
👉Click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE!
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️