Fat Kee Logistics Ltd. (www.fkl.com.hk) is a member of the Fat Kee Stevedores group of companies based in Hong Kong. The group provides services in contract logistics, bonded warehousing, e-commerce, container trucking, local deliveries, project cargo movements, air-cargo consolidations, mini-storage and ship management. To meet the company’s expansion plans, we are looking for high caliber professionals to join our dedicated team.
We offer integrated warehouse management solution to meet our customer's need.
1. Develop and implement sales strategies for assigned Key Accounts
2. Build and maintain business relationship with assigned Key Accounts and revenue growth
3. Coordinate with key stakeholders to drive new business development and implementation
4. Transition of newly acquired business from Sales to Operations
5. Participate sales & marketing activities to promote & increase company exposure in the market
6. Provide logistics solutions through understanding our customers’ needs & maintain visibility to account issues and customer satisfaction levels
7. Maintain a cost & benefit effectiveness operation
1. 6 years in B2B & B2C sales experience within leading logistics / supply chain management company
2. Solid experience in Contract Logistics management with sound knowledge in other logistics solutions
3. Key Account Management experience
4. University degree preferably in business administration / logistics / marketing disciplines
5. Good and extensive business connections
6. Less experience would also be considered
7. Keen awareness of latest logistics service development opportunities