Business (Finance, HR etc.)
GoGoChart is an award-winning mobile advertising technology company which specialize in growth strategy, user acquisition & ASO (App Store Optimisation) for mobile apps globally.
As a performance-driven technology company, GoGoChart empowers partners and their apps to be elevated with maximum exposure in the App Stores. Since 2015, GoGoChart has helped over 2000 mobile apps and worked with over 300 publishers globally!
We can help your apps to gain exposure and grow organic users. In 2019, GoGoChart launched an all-new Campaign Management Platform that helps businesses to start acquiring quality users and scale fast.
We are looking for an engaging, detail oriented, proactive, and organised social media editor to develop and maintain the brand's social media presence. You will be responsible to develop content and marketing strategies, track user engagement, and activity, and ensure consistency in the brand’s digital tone and image.
• Contribute to and explore marketing campaign ideas and strategies
• Produce all social content, including visuals, short videos, and copy-writing
• Guiding and providing social content creation & strategy, directions, and evolving channels’ positions by narrative, tone, and style over time
• Daily management (edit, proofread, maintain) and daily community management (post, reply comments/messages) of the contents
• Ensure optimization of all content through SEO and performance marketing efforts
Work closely with Design Team on video development, creation, and production
• Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in creating communication plans, social content and media storytelling, or related fields
• Good understanding of media landscape
• Detail oriented, proactive, flexible, collaborative, and inspirational
• Knowledge in graphic software is a plus
• Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese & English
⚠️Empty profiles will NOT be considered ⚠️