Supporting over 7 million users worldwide, Odoo is an all-in-one ERP (enterprise resource planning) software that empowers companies with a simple yet robust business management system.
Established in 2005 and headquartered in Belgium. Today, Odoo operates more than 10 offices across 7 countries including Belgium, Luxembourg, USA, Mexico, U.A.E, India and Hong Kong. Our Hong Kong office operations covers the whole APAC region.
We have developed 30 main applications which are regularly upgraded. In addition, our community of more than 1500 active members, have contributed to 16000+ apps to cover a wide variety of business needs.
With our on-line and on-premise offerings, Odoo is the most installed business software in the world, used by over 7 million users worldwide ranging from startup companies (1 user) to large enterprises (300,000+ users). Our offerings are up to 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors.
Our mission is to provide a range of easy to use business applications that form a complete suite of tools to accompany any business need, allowing companies easy access to the software they need to run and expand their business.
As a company we’ve matured massively compared to where we started. We’re proud to have a start-up culture together with a dynamic, international working environment.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for digital marketing to help us grow and increase our brand visibility in the Chinese market. We offer opportunities for career growth, great benefits as well as a fun dynamic, multicultural and multinational working environment. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Sai Ying Pun.
- Handling event management, planning events from start to finish
- Execute digital marketing strategies, managing Chinese social media platforms (e.g. WeChat)
- Content creation which include Webinars and customer references
- Content translation from English to Simplified Chinese
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing initiatives
- Generate ideas to boost brand visibility
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Knowledge of the Chinese market
- Bilingual (English + Mandarin)
- Creative mind
NICE TO HAVE
- Digital marketing experience
- Adobe illustrator and photoshop skills
- Marketing event experience
- Immediate Availability
- 1-2 years relevant experience