A Modern Wardrobe - Shop Less, Rent More
Enjoy countless possibilities of outfit options with minimal clothing disposal
Wardrobista envisions a future where wardrobe-sharing and clothing rental will be a norm around the globe. Most people will have a dynamic wardrobe mixed of rental items & their own favourite pieces that cannot be shared (e.g. Shoes, Lingerie).
We offer clothing & accessories rental service that frees up space in our modern wardrobes and puts more money in consumers’ wallets. Wardrobista will be synonymous with fashion, integrity, fun and social good.
Wardrobista will be an important part of the modern communities of well-informed, connected people who enjoy countless possibilities of outfit options without frequent disposal of clothing.
What drives us forward is a commitment to our core values. These values ensure that every team member is working together to make it happen. Join us to live this modern #wardrobista lifestyle!
An exciting non-traditional role in a modern dress rental company! We are looking for an experienced hire to join us at our Causeway Bay showroom as a Sales & Marketing Executive. If you are passionate about sustainable fashion, join our team to promote this message together.
This is a newly-created role, which combines a traditional sales role in store with social media responsibilities (80% Sales & Operations + 20% Marketing).
What you will do:
1. 5 working days a week (on rotation) at our showroom in Causeway Bay
2. Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing of product knowledge
3. Use in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experience
4. Ensure a great guest experience that builds customer loyalty & satisfaction
5. Handle daily sales operations (pick up, return & other administrative tasks)
6. Assist with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise
7. Manage product presentation tasks (e.g., put items back in place, restock or add depleted items to the floor from inventory, destock or relocate items) according to company standards
1. Develop social media (Instagram and Facebook) strategy (post, story and seasonal campaign)
2. Build a content plan in alignment with the seasonal marketing calendar, including copy-writing and image editing.
What we are looking for:
1. Passionate and are knowledgeable about sustainable fashion
2. With at least 1 year retail sales experience
3. Mature, self-disciplined, takes initiative
4. Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
5. Working hours – 6-8hrs a day following the shop opening hours
Additional sales commission will be offered when you meet the sales target