Hi! I'm Kirsten and I lead recruitment and community building at HYPE! My goal is to grow our team whilst creating a fun and fulfilling work environment
HYPE is the engine that powers the next generation of consumer brands. As the science behind the art of brand building, we leverage our full-stack engine -- from ideation, product development, manufacturing, logistics, marketing and distribution to our customers -- to build and scale our portfolio of purpose driven brands. We are building a one of a kind business, leveraging the best of customer insights, creativity, world-class operations and proprietary infrastructure to deliver the best brands, products and experiences for our customers.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, builders and operators. Our experience comes from hyper-growth startups (including Airbnb, Uber, WeWork & Flexport) and bring with us best-in-class execution and a strong track record of building some of the most successful technology companies of this era.
We create brands people love
Part of our culture is to be open, respectful and fun. We engage with each other to create a nurturing environment which drives the creative solutions and discussions at HYPE, allowing everyone to shine in their own ways. Responsibility and ownership are also valued as we believe in the impact these attitudes make on the company’s growth.
As the Performance Marketing Lead, you will:
- Own and drive the paid acquisition channels for HYPE’s portfolio of consumer brands, working with internal teams to lead performance marketing initiatives
- Develop and implement paid media strategy (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Google etc) to support growth plans, provide business insight through testing and rapid iterations and ultimately drive growth and ROI for the brands
- Review and optimise ad performance daily and advise the content and creative teams to maximise our content strategy
- Manage key marketing performance metrics and guide on high impact budget allocation
- Assist in the development & execution of integrated marketing campaigns to deliver against business objectives
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders on the operations, brand, creative, product and other teams to drive forward our growth strategy
Who you are:
- 3-6 years within paid social media advertising (Facebook Ad Manager and Google suite are essential)
- Experience from a US DTC brand is ideal; open to other areas of e-commerce and digital agency experience
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via digital advertising
- Ability to create campaigns that deliver increased traffic, engagement and conversion and to report the performance using data and insight from a variety of sources
- Excellent knowledge in current consumer market trends, marketing channels, and performance benchmarking with ability to translate research objectives into business objectives
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- You're never satisfied with the status quo - you are always looking for the next opportunity to improve performance
- Fluent in English, bonus for Mandarin Chinese and/or Cantonese
- Last but not least: a sense of humour, patience, and a positive attitude
- Ownership and responsibility - have a real impact on the company's growth
- Open, respectful, fun company culture with regular team activities
- Work with people who are passionate and love what they do every day
- Opportunity to build your corporate, startup and investor network in Asia
*** All personal information collected is for hiring purposes only***
👉Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️empty profile will not be considered