Co-founded Freehunter, an AI social network for creative talents.
Based in Hong Kong, Freehunter has expanded its business to Taiwan and Singapore. Collaborating with various enterprises, we work with over 30 thousand Freelancers to help our clients find their perfect work partners. By providing a wide range of opportunities, Freehunter matches freelancers with their ideal jobs.
We have a strong drive to build a better world where people work for their passion and dreams.
Freelancing Streams: We currently have 9 types of freelancers - photographers, videographers, graphic designers, magicians, singers, bands, emcees, accompanists, dancers.
Company Culture: Passionate + Work hard, play hard!
We are passionate about opening up the new freelancing market, while everyone here is open-minded and flexible. Challenge each other if you got a better idea!
We’re looking for a smart and self-driven team member who is in search of a challenging business role in a startup!
• Responsible to grow employer job posting and premium freelancers with marketing channels such as SEO, email direct marketing and paid ads
• Liaison with external partners and potential clients to bring growth
• Conduct ongoing data analysis to uncover user behavior for business growth
• Collaborate with design and tech teams on product launch
• Directly work with marketing & content interns on social media and content marketing campaigns
• Passionate about gig economy and has insights with the freelancing market
• Possesses strong problem solving skills to handle frequent new challenges
• College graduate with 1-4 years of relevant work experience is required
• Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English are required
• Experience and knowledge in a wide range of hard skills are preferred - Email Direct Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Google ads, Google analytics etc.
• 2+ years of experience on paid ads and SEO is a big bonus
• Previous leadership or data-analytics background will be a big bonus
• No politics - We grow the company together as comrades.
• Flat Structure - We make decisions together, while everyone has an opportunity to lead important projects
• Work-life balance - No OT culture, but we do focus on high output!
• Young and Energetic - We’re all post-90s who love to challenge one another and improve together.
• Fun - Friday treats, outings, surprises, parties, games, dinners, drinks and many more!
👉Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!