FastLane Group is a Hong Kong-based tech savvy accounting and advisory firm that brings in innovation and technology to the traditional accounting and makes accounting simple. We offer a diverse range of professional services, including accountancy, auditing, company formation and payroll management and HR advisory assistance
We combine innovation and technology to provide professional services with a particular focus on entrepreneurs, start-ups, fast growing technology companies, angel investors and venture capitalists.
Our team is dedicated and strives for excellence. We differentiate ourselves through passion and attention we bring to each client. Our clients enjoy our warm and dedicated approach to developing innovative solutions to their needs.
Ever since the group founded in 2013, we have been on a mission to help entrepreneurs and fast-growing companies to scale up and stay on top of their finance and compliances.
We have been supporting over 500 companies and growing fast with the ecosystem partners and supporting networks.
• Manage all inbound leads from multiple online and offline channels
• Prospects and demonstrates FastLane capability to new customers develop proposals, and finally closes the business
• Achieve strong conversion rates and engaging in cross/upselling opportunities
• Generate a pipeline of qualified opportunities through the use of proactive outbound marketing calls, activities, emails, campaigns, hosting events, and other networking opportunities
• Utilize sales enablement tools such as Salesforce and other automation tools
• Work closely with the professional services team to ensure seamless new client onboarding supports
• Meeting monthly targets on new clients signing up
• Weekly KPI measurements. Such as meetings, calls, and events
• 3-5+ years of relationship management experience in a consultative selling environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Working knowledge of accounting practice and corporate service industry
• Professional-level language skills in English and Cantonese
• Passion for helping clients to build better and successful businesses
• Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Exposure to hundreds of fast-growing companies in Hong Kong and the region
• Competitive package and sales commission for the right talent
• 5 days work week
• Upto 18 days Annual Leave
• Other Leaves (Study/Examination Leave, Marriage, Paternity, etc)
• Convenient office location next to Sheung Wan MTR
• Medical Scheme
• Housing Allowance and Rental Reimbursement Scheme
• Casual work attire
• Flexible work time/WFH/Remote arrangement
Unlike traditional accounting firms, we are a small but international team (With colleagues from Africa, England, Mainland, and Hong Kong). We also have unlimited snacks and pet day (Shown in our profile) time by time too!
If that sounds like you, please click the "I'm Interested" and we will have a chat. Empty profile WILL NOT be considered.