STEMex offers STEM courses to kids of age 4 to 14. We believe education should be fun and relevant - students can learn through fun activities, that can take the form of a mission that's relevant to the world we are living in - asking robot to fix a pipe, building skyscrappers using spaghetti and gum drops, or building natural filter. Through fun activities kids can learn science, technology, engineering and math in an interdisciplinary manner.
We believe kids should be given space to manifest their creativity, and a safe environment to fail, but we don't quite see there is much such space in Hong Kong. We emphasise on design-testing-improvement-testing. Failure in the process is only one more step towards success. Students can build confidence in the journey when they see progress is made. Students are also encouraged to explain their designs. Cramming and model answers shouldn't be the way of learning. We are trying our best to breathe some fresh air into the HK education system
We are the official supplier of Engineering for Kids in Hong Kong - a USA based STEM course provider that has franchisees in over 30 countries and 180 locations. This status entitles us to use all STEM course materials from Engineering for Kids. We offer regular courses, holidays camps, birthday parties, after school classes, in-school classes etc.
• Work closely with Operation and Sales team to achieve sales campaign target
• Config, Support and maintain our internal system likes CRM, website and workflow
• Troubleshoot and resolve learning project issues from schools or parents
Operations & Admin
• Provide necessary learning support to the instructor team on online & offline during class delivery
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in the field of Information Systems or Science related subjects - Lower qualification will also be considered
• Strong proficiency in verbal and written Cantonese and English
• Native Cantonese proficiency is required
• Outgoing and detail-oriented with good communication skills
• Ability to multitask, work independently with a positive learning attitude
• Passionate in learning new things, especially programming and STEM
Good to have:
• Past experience in teaching/ mentoring is a big plus
• Past knowledge of CRM software, e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce is a big plus
👉Please click ”I’m interested” to apply! Remember to FILL IN YOUR PROFILE and UPLOAD YOUR CV!
⚠️empty profile will not be considered