Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the team:
The Consumer Management team is a team dedicated to providing a safe and quality service for all users on our platform. We support the central operations and aim to increase sustainable growth & proven value for our diverse consumers. Our team is made up of consumer-oriented people with various experiences ranging from operations, investigations, compliance, sales, training and payments background. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, hop on the bandwagon and join our team!
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Attend to consumer-related zendesk ticket escalations coming from our support team and other internal stakeholders
• Monitor feedback from driver-partners and acting against errant consumers
• Responding to cases that require immediate attention: Safety & Quality issues (gathering info for internal investigations, listening to calls & making follow up calls for clarifications when required etc.)
• Work closely with Safety team to ensure the highest standard practices in the platform
• Review appeals from consumers
• Continuous monitoring/analyzing of data & liaise with different stakeholders within Grab to introduce new processes & improvements including taking pre-emptive measures
• Maintain operational metrics and provide data backend insights on quality-related investigation framework to maintain operational efficiency
• Other ad-hoc requirements i.e assist in ongoing projects handled by other team members to further improve our services and consumer’s experience in the platform
• Our core principles: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility
• Takes ownership of assigned tasks & able to operate in a dynamic environment to complete tasks on time
• A start-up attitude – team player, pro-active & willing to work hard to get things done
• Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Have an extensive working knowledge of excel and google sheets
• Possess an optimistic attitude, able to handle pressure and take in feedback
• Customer centric with a data driven decision making mindset & can collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders
• Minimum 2-year front line customer service experience and savvy in addressing customer issues and needs independently
Keen on being part of Grab's family? Click "I'm interested" today!