We focus on providing our business clients bespoke, one-stop marketing solutions covering everything from texts to visuals, publicity and communication services.
We are committed to become a marketing partner with our clients and achieve their most ambitious marketing goals and strategic communications objectives. And to deliver the highest levels of professionalism and experience, as well as providing strategic counsel, creative solutions and timely, responsive services.
Established in Hong Kong over a decade, we take pride in our creative energy and skills, professionalism and extensive network that form the company’s bedrock of success.
• University graduate in marketing, business, communications, languages or related disciplines.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in online and offline marketing, communications, PR, event, advertising field or related disciplines.
• Build strong relationship with clients to identify their needs and provide solutions to meet project goals.
• Proven experience in integrated marketing campaign, corporate promotion and communications, marketing consultancy and/or event organization.
• Work independently and/or in a team, from conducting market research, generating creative ideas, writing proposals and executing comprehensive marketing campaigns.
• Excellent writing, negotiation, presentation and problem-solving skills.
• Good command of Written and Oral English, Chinese and Mandarin.
• Excellent knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
• Dynamic, resourceful, strong marketing sense and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively to meet deadline
• Good interpersonal, communications, organizational and time-management skills
• Good media connection is an advantage
• Immediate available is preferred
• Candidates with less working experience will be considered as Senior Account Executive.
• Report to Manager / Director
• Provide strategy, planning and implementation on integrated communications, event management, marketing communications and public relations
• To lead and maintain manage client projects professionally
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key media and major clients
• Manage all copywriting and editing of collaterals including press release bilingually
• Initiative to explore and able to develop new opportunities and proposal
• Explore potential new clients and networking opportunities
• Formulation of business strategies and marketing plans and lead the company’s business development efforts to drive effective adoption of company’s solutions and services
• Participating in new projects development with pitching and proposals preparation, budgetary plans and tender submission
• Actively obtain market intelligence and conduct marketing and industry research to facilitate winning of business
• Proactively provide strategy and insights for clients and lobby social media networking opportunities, and to grow relationship
• Liaise with both internal and external parties to achieve client servicing and business development objectives
• Market Research, identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications and online platform
• Negotiate with clients on budget and commercial terms for new campaigns
• Attractive incentive in bringing in new business and client
• Coordinate with Art Department