Employer Branding @ Grab
Grab is a leading superapp that provides everyday services such as mobility, deliveries (food, packages, groceries), mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
Grab aims to use technology to empower its communities and elevate the quality of life for everyone.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3. Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Asia Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
Get to know the Role:
As a special projects senior associate, you will work on projects that solve the most critical issues regionally, aimed at taking the GrabMart business to the next level. Projects can range from new business launches to large scale transformation projects. You will have the opportunity to take strategy to execution, drive alignment with multiple cross-functional stakeholders and create high impact change in the organization.
• End- to-end ownership and implementation of projects
• Understand the business requirements and define the project approach
• Work and align with cross-functional stakeholders to achieve the desired project goals
• Ensure timely execution of the projects and completion of project deliverables
• Conduct data-driven and qualitative analysis to provide recommendations
• Influence decision making with senior stakeholders as well as working teams
• Act as a thought partner to senior stakeholders and provide domain/project expertise knowledge when needed
• Beyond project delivery & scope, pro-actively contribute towards problem identification and resolution for overall improvement & optimisation
• Bachelors or more advanced qualifications in engineering, computer science, business, economics or related fields
• At least 2-4 years of prior experience in Management/strategy consulting/tech - e-commerce/groceries businesses
• Problem solver: When dealing with complex business problems, be willing to break the issue down and has an eye for details.
• Growth mindset: You are hungry to learn. In the start-up world, things are expected to change and move quickly, you are not only able to keep up with new trends but also possess the skill sets to apply the lessons learned.
• Effective communicator: Concise and articulate in any medium, you are able to convert a large amount of information and data into clear message and influence stakeholders
• Self-Starter Mentality: The ability and willingness to initiate, lead and drive new agendas, with the ability to roll up your sleeves and address an issue head on.
Good to have (or excited to learn):
• Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
• Experience in a high growth technology company
• Experience in the e-commerce/groceries space
• Practical knowledge in logistics, order management, fulfillment, supply chain